𝟎𝟏𝟑, "𝐨𝐰! 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥!"

"IVY, stace, why aren't you ready yet stacy?" bree asks as she walks into ivy's bedroom, where stacy stands in a robe. ivy had already put on her light pink dress that fit perfectly on her hips and flowed down her legs. she had tried getting stacy to get ready, but she wouldn't budge.

"i don't want to go" stacy replies. it was lydia's bat mitzvah, and stacy was not looking forward to it. "yes you do. it's lydia's bat mitzvah." bree says walking towards the girl.

"she doesn't even want us there" ivy pitches in, earning a 'yeah' from stacy. "guys, i don't know what's happening between you three, but i know things must feel really messed up right now. i know she hurt you two, but i'm sure she misses her best friends."

ivy winces at the thought of lydia being her best friend,
as the two always had it out for eachother, but their mom didn't know that.

"you guys need to make things right, be the better person okay, come here" bree says, motioning for the two girls to go give her a hug.

"okay, i think you should wear the towel, it's a good accessory." she adds, earning a laugh from ivy. "it's very stylish." stacy says, making them all laugh.

————————————————————————————

as the friedman family leaves the car, ivy spots her boyfriend, who was running with his grandma in a wheelchair.

"oh, hey! hey! slow down!" andy's grandma says, looking at the boy behind her. "feel the breeze, grandma!" he replies, continuing to run.

"i can see why you're dating him" ronnie tells ivy, making her give her a glare.

they all enter the party to be welcomed by lydia and her mom by the door.

"lydia! look at you" bree says to the girl wearing a tight purple dress. stacy smiles at the twos interaction, something ivy catches and repeats. as the two moms compliment eachother. lydia turns to look at the twins.

"stacy, ivy, i'm so glad you guys came!" lydia's mom says at the two. "lydia says you've been so busy with show choir stace" gabi continues. "yeah the shows going really great" stacy responds, making ivy and bree look at the girl confused.

"that's exciting. can you girls believe it? you've been planning this your whole lives and it's finally here!" gabi says, making all three girls look at eachother and say 'yay' with big smiles.

"lydia you look so pretty" stacy compliments. "thank you!!" lydia says. "you got the twizzler station?" ivy asks the girl. "yeah, got it all just for stacy" lydia responds smiling at the girl. "you're new york theme is gonna be amazing. thank you for coming madam." lydia says in an accent, with stacy doing the same.

as lydia gets pulled aside for her grand entrance, ivy makes her way to her friends, who all sit in one table. "hey guys" she says, walking towards an empty seat next to andy. "omg. i love your dress! you look like a model" anya says, earning a 'thank you' from ivy. "yeah v, you look amazing" andy says, putting his hand around the girls waist to sit closer to her. "thank you" she says, kissing him on the lips. "oh my god get a room" aaron says, making vomit noises as everyone laughs.

"all right! put your hands up in the air like you just don't care, because, it is officially lydia katz rodriguez's bat mitzvah" dj shmuley says, making everyone begin to cheer. aaron waves his hand in the air with a napkin, making andy grab the napkin and begin to hit him with it.

to my best friend lydia! rodriguez-katz reads on the screen. ivy's eyebrows furrow in confusion, but shakes it off once the video starts playing. everyones begins to aww as photos of baby lydia begin to appear. ivy can't help but smile a little at how adorable lydia was before she began to talk.

more into the video, embarrassing videos begin to appear, making everyone laugh or sit uncomfortably. ivy turns to look at stacy who is practically jumping to get the dj's attention, something he ignores. "oh no" ivy says, making andy look at her confused.

"kym and megan and anya and especially ivy, they all suck. they're horrible. oh i want this designer stuff, but make sure this is eco-friendly!" lydia says in a video, making all four girls turn to look at eachother with wide mouths. andy laughs but quickly stops once ivy smacks him on the chest, making him lose air for a second. "it's kinda true tho" aaron says laughing at ivy's response. "shut up! it is not" megan says.

"have you ever farted from the front" lydia says in another video, making ivy burry her head in andy's chest of second hand embarrassment for the girl. "oh shit" aaron says smiling at the screen. ivy lifts her head to look at him and pull his hair. "ow! i just thought that was cool!" aaron exclaims rubbing the part she pulled. andy grabs her hands and covers them with his, rubbing her back.

the video ends leaving everyone in shock. "what even possessed your sister to do that" kym says. "even i'm not that mean."

"you're pretty mean" andy says to the girl. "yeah you suck" aaron finishes, leaving kym startled.

the light shines to a crying lydia, who walks out the room with stacy running after her.

"honey we gotta go, or do you want to stay with andy?" bree tells ivy as she walks up to her in a rush. she looks to andy before responding. "uh, i'll stay with him if that's okay." ivy says. "okay, andy take care of her. i'll let you know if i can go pick you up from his house" bree says before giving her a kiss on the forehead and running out the room with danny, ronnie, and zara.

ivy stays silent as everyone begins to leave. andy grabs her hand and walks out the venue into his moms car. he rubs small circles on the girls hands as she sits in silence, still in shock at what happened. "it's gonna be okay" he reassures her, before she layed her head on his shoulder.

andy's mom ended up dropping ivy off at home since she felt it was best if she was next to her twin, which ivy couldn't argue. stacy needed ivy, ivy needed stacy. and so they spent the next day stuck to each others side, with ivy comforting stacy the entire time.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
hey guys long time no see. i finally got the energy to do this chapter even though it wasn't really good, but at least i got it done!!