𝟎𝟏𝟏, "𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫,?"

"STACY! we're here" tara knocks on stacy's bedroom door. ivy opens the door in a tight floral blue dress.

"woah" both tara and nikki say at the same time, admiring the older friedman twin. "is this too much?" ivy asks the two girls still staring at her, growing concerned as none of them speak. "oh come in" stacy says swinging the door open.

the phones camera sounds as it flickers, taking a photo of ivy's every move. "tara, you're putting the lighting in the camera" nikki says, holding the phone in different angles.

"okay yeah." tara responds. "ok a little more to the left, move a bit forward ok there!" stacy says to ivy, acting like the director of a movie trying to get the perfect shot. "lift it higher make sure she's glowing!" stacy screams to tara.

"i'm not built for this."

"you know, i really thought we were just gonna hangout and make slime" nikki tells the girl. "oh my god, we're women now. maybe later" stacy tells the girl, continuing her directions.

"slay queen" nikki tells ivy, making her smile. "guys this is so lame. i thought we could be like an iconic best friend trio, you know? no offense ivy" tara exclaims. "none taken" "you know, now that lydia broke up with you and all" tara continues, making ivy stop. "omg, that was it! that was the pose." nikki exclaims, ushering the two twins to run to her.

"woah, what is happening here?" ronnie says as she walks into the room with zara. "uh, taking pictures" ivy says to her older sister, slightly embarrassed. "you look insane with all that makeup, uh, we're gonna go get some boba and then watch a movie, evil dead 2 if you guys wanna come." ronnie continues. "oh, thank god" "yes!" is all tara and nikki say before running out the room. "what happened to your armpits?" ronnie tells nikki concerned at the view of bandages. "oh, i shaved this morning, it did not go well."

"it's fine! we didn't need you anyway." stacy says. "i kinda do want boba right now" ivy tells her sister, giving her a pleasing look. "ok fine go!" stacy says, earning a smile and a thank you from ivy.

————————————————————————————

at the retirement home, stacy, ivy, andy, and his grandma sit outside on a table, solving a puzzle.

"don't you love puzzles?" stacy asks andy.

"puzzles are corny" he tells her

"facts" stacy says. ivy had been quiet since they had sat there, not having anything to say.

stacy notices the silence and begins to bring up topics, very interesting topics. "i have a question. is lydia a good kisser?" stacy asks the boy, earning a look from ivy.

"she's aight." he answers.

"aight huh. probably cause you were her first kiss." ivy tells the boy. he looks as her with a questioned look before speaking. "no, she's told me she's kissed a bunch of guys before."

"at camp?" ivy asks again, this time making andy look at her with more certainty that she wasn't lying. "yes"

"does her tight-lipped technique suggest a high level of experience?" stacy says, causing ivy to let out a laugh.

"nah, it's like she thinks she's kissing a stuffed animal or something. plus, every time i try to move my hand, she starts laughing, says she's mad ticklish."

"you have the patience of a saint" stacy says. "a jewish saint." ivy whispers, but andy and stacy heard it, both smirking. "true."