𝟎𝟎𝟕, "𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐯𝐲!"

THE NEXT DAY ivy was home laying in bed scrolling through tiktok as usual. she hadn't spoken much to stacy since yesterday. she just assumed she was in her bed, rotting.

nonetheless , ivy got a notification from none other than andy.

𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲💌
heyy v, can i come over today?

excited, ivy pressed on the notification and started typing

𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞💐
heyy d, ofc you can. let me js make sure my parents are ok with it

𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲💌
alr

ivy jumped out her bed and ran out her room going downstairs. "hey kiddo wanna go to the movies with me, you know, like old times?" danny says to the girl rushing down the stairs. "cant, can andy come over?" she asks. "of course i love that kid!" danny says smiling at the girl, earning a thank you and a hug from ivy, who runs upstairs once again.

𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞💐
ANDYY YOU CAN COME

𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲💌
OK OK IM OMWW ❤️
read at 12:35pm

ivy smiled at her phone before looking at the mirror. she looked like a hot mess and needed to get somewhat ready before he got to the house, as if he hadn't seen the girl looking like a mess before. but now it's different. now he's her boyfriend. she's his.

she ran sacked her closet to find a cute but simple outfit, brushed her hair, and applied a little bit of makeup. before she could even do anything else, she heard the doorbell. she checked herself one last time before getting to the door before anyone else.

"hey" she said smiling at the boy in front of her. "hey" he says looking up from his phone. "HEY KID!" danny says behind ivy, opening the door and pushing the girl to the side to stand in front of the boy, giving him a fist bump. "how are you? god you're so grown now" he says making andy laugh. "yeah it's been a long time since i've came over" andy replies. "wellll he's here for me so you guys can catch up later" ivy says, grabbing the boys hand and ushering him upstairs.

she drags them to her room and closes the door behind him. andy plops onto her bed smiling at the girl. "can i kiss you now" he asks. "duh" she says pulling him in. they stay making out for a solid 2 minutes, before andy's phone rings. "oh, aaron's calling." he says, answering the facetime.

"yooooo. wait where are you" aaron says, looking confused at the background. andy points the phone to ivy who simply smiles and waves her hand. "oh hey ivy!" aaron says following the girls moves. "dude, supposedly there's a party at what's that girls name. lila?" aaron tells the boy. "you mean lydia?" andy asks laughing, earning a look from ivy.

"yeah whatever, the girl that got humbled by ivy yesterday," aaron says continuing, "she's throwing a party and we all got invited. you down to go?". andy looks at his phone then at ivy. "only if my girl says yes" he says, making ivy blush. she hesitates before responding. "i mean it wouldn't hurt to go, i think kym, megan, and anya are going." she says. "so that's a yes. okay bye see you" aaron says before hanging up in a rush, making the couple laugh.

————————————————————————————

ivy had only been to lydia's house a couple of times, and man did she forget how big it was. she was surprised her parents weren't home, but honestly didn't care. there was a large amount of kids their age at the party, something that surprised ivy.

she hung out with kym, megan, and anya for a majority of the time, filming tiktoks for them, and even appearing in one of them.

she also sat next to andy, with his arm over her shoulder. she sat on her phone laying on his shoulder, something she saw lydia observing. lydia wasn't happy ivy went to the party, especially since she wanted andy to come alone.

"hey, i'm gonna go get something to drink" ivy told andy, who nodded and continued talking to aaron. she walked inside the house, practically already getting lost. after about 5 minutes, she found the kitchen. she poured some lemonade into a pink glass cup, her favorite color. as she walked outside, she noticed a familiar figure standing in front of where she was sitting.

"stacy?" she said, looking at the girl in front of her. stacy didn't move, she didn't say a word. ivy looked at the girl confused before realizing what she was staring at.

andy and lydia were kissing. right in front of her. ivy dropped her cup in a state of shock, making glass shatter everywhere, and getting everyone's attention.

"oh my god" both twins said, making andy and lydia both turn to them. andy's face filled with regret immediately, and lydia sat there smirking.

ivy had completely lost it. she ran to lydia and grabbed her hair, throwing her to the ground. she got on top of her and started punching her. lydia couldn't even get a chance to process what was going on. everyone started circling around them.

"omg what's going on?" one girl, who has just came back from being inside the house, asked.

"the girls are fighting! my moneys on ivy" aaron said, pulling out his phone to get a video just like everyone else.

"ivy, ivy, come on! she's bleeding to death ivy!" "ivy come on!" "let her go ivy" was all that was heard, except for aaron and a couple other guys who was just cheering for the girl getting her punches in.

"come on v, let her go." andy said, getting a hold on ivy and pulling her off lydia.

"no you let me go! how could you? how could you with this piece of shit!" ivy said, crying. "how could you do this to me?" ivy said. andy didn't know what to say. he too had tears in his eyes.

"i'm sorry v"

"don't call me v anymore, we're done" she said, before leaving the house with stacy, followed by kym, megan, and anya.

"dude you fucked up" aaron said to the boy, who sat with his face buried into his hands.

he just lost the girl on his dreams, the girl he planned to marry, the girl he loved.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
the girls are fighting 🤫🤫🤫
also not aaron being a supportive best friend to ivy like we all need an aaron in our life, also 2 chapters in a day wowww👻👻