𝟎𝟏𝟐, "𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐯𝐲."

"BIM BAM bim bim bam, bim bim bim bim bim bam. chiri chiri chiri" rabbi rebecca and cantor joe sing. the class had been going by so slow, making every kid in the room grow sleep and bored. ivy was sitting next to aaron as usual, giving him glares once in a while.

they had been called out at least 4 times by rabbi rebecca for laughing. every time ivy looked at aaron, they would both start dying of laughter.

"bim bam bim bim bam, bim bim bim bim bam" they continued. ivy yawned and looked back towards her sister, but earning a look from andy. she noticed and smiled at the boy, earning a smile back on return.

as the singing continued, ivy raised her hand. "yes seema?" rabbi asked. "can i go to the bathroom?" ivy asked.

"yes you can, go pee-pee, but quickly" rabbi sang, "so quickly" cantor joe joined in, making the girl smirk. aaron looked at the girl and followed rabbi rebecca's moves, making ivy laugh as she walked outside the classroom.

andy noticed and decided to take this opportunity.

"does anyone know the significance of that particular piece of music, huh?" rabbi asked the class. andy raised his hand, but not to answer the question.

"yes andy, please enlighten us" rabbi says at the fact he was participating. "i gotta go to the bathroom too." andy says.

"no one thinks to take a whiz before they come to class? fine andy but quickly!" rabbi responds, making andy get up and leave the room followed by the class singing goodbye to him.

"he's totally going to go makeout with ivy" kym tells megan. "totally."

as ivy walks around the halls, trying to go anywhere but class, she spots andy standing by a wall. he sees her and straightens himself up.

"hey" he says, "i need to talk to you."

"shoot" she replies. andy's a nervous wreck, something she can sense as soon as she saw him.

"ivy, look. i know i've been an asshole to you and when we were dating and i know i should've never ever kissed lydia that was wrong of me. i tried telling you she came onto me but you wouldn't let me. i got with her cause i knew you were mad at me and i needed to get my mind off of you but i cant ivy. you're the only one i want and without you i'm nothing. i've never felt this way about anyone before, no matter how many girls i've been with, they're just not you. now i know you might not feel the same way about me to but i just needed to tell you cause-" andy got cut off by ivy pulling him in for a kiss. he was startled at first but didn't back away, in fact, he pulled her more into the kiss. she pulled away which made him frown.

"we should probably do this someplace else, i don't want anyone to see us." she says, making him agree and grab her hand to walk to the makeout closet. andy knocks but gets a 'someones in here!' in return.

"come on" he says, dragging her to temple. "i don't think we should be in here" she says, looking around starting to feel guilty." "nah it's cool, we're good here" he reassures her, closing the curtain and pulling her back in.

after about 2 minutes, andy pulls away. "ivy lynn friedman, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend again?" he asks the girl. "i'd love to be your girlfriend again." she says, making him laugh. they kiss once more and leave the temple, hand in hand, back to class.

ivy walks in first, then andy. class had ended by now, so everyone was walking around talking. rabbi and cantor joe hadn't noticed the kids came back, meaning they got lucky. ivy quickly walked to her sister to tell her what had happened. "oh em gee!! finally!!" stacy says happy. ivy then walks up to her best friends.