𝟎𝟎𝟗, '𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞'

"OH YEAH! mazel tov to benjamin!" dj schmuley screams into the mic, earning cheers from everyone.

"schmul- hey schmuley!" aaron and ivy scream at the dj. "what what what" he says.

"can you play "don't stop believing" by journey?" aaron's says, making ivy turn to look at him.

"woah, what a deep cut. get out of here with that shit! let schmuley handle the vibe around here!" dj schmuley says, throwing an inflated basketball at the boy.

ivy laughs at him as they both walk away from the dj stand to sit at a near table. "it's so loud in here!" ivy screams to aaron, who just nods in agreement. she looks around, catching a glimpse of andy, who just sits alone at a table while lydia talks to kym, megan, and anya. she practically forced herself onto them now that she was dating andy, which ivy didn't like at all.

first lydia takes andy and now her best friends? that fight her and ivy had really did not teach her a lesson.

"yk he's gonna break up with lydia right?" aaron said, causing the girl to turn and look at him confused. "andy. he told me he was going to break up with her cz he doesn't even like her. he likes you" he continues.

"yeah right. if he really liked me like how everyone says he does, why did he do what he did?" ivy asks the boy, who just shrugs.

she turns back to look at andy but catches him staring at her. he sends her a small smile, which she returns. she can't help staying mad at him, and he can't help but think of everything to win her back.

"you should go talk to him." aaron says again. "you think?" she questions. "i'm sure. i wouldn't be encouraging to do something if i didn't know it was right." he says. "well, you did encourage me to jump of that roof once and said the exact same thing. i ended up with a broken leg and arm." ivy remembers, making aaron laugh. "yeah well that was 5 years ago, and trust me, i know this is right." he reassures, making ivy take a deep breathe before going to andy. as she stands up from her chair, she sees lydia approaching the boy, making him stand up and walk with her hand in hand.

ivy frowns and sits back down, earning a side hug from aaron. as they sit together in silence, stacy walks towards her quickly.

"ivy, cancel any plans you have fortomorrow." stacy says.

————————————————————————————

"why are we here, exactly?" ivy says, holding stacy's arms as she drags her inside the retirement home.

"i told you already, volunteering is a great project for our bat mitzvah" stacy said. she wasn't lying, but that wasn't entirely why she dragged her sister here. at bens bat mitzvah she learned how andy comes to visit his grandma at the retirement home. she wanted her sister to make up with the boy since she knew how much he meant to her. even though stacy had been mad at her sister for getting with him without her knowing, she knew she needed to grow up and do what was right.

as they walked down the hall with a cart of books, they spot andy sitting on his phone. "oh no. i'm not walking past him." ivy says grabbing the cart and trying to walk back, but stacy stops her. "cmon you need to talk to him" stacy says. ivy looks at her sister before rolling her eyes. "fine".

"oh hey andy" stacy says, causing him to look up.

"h-hey" he says, startled by ivy's presence. she looks so gorgeous he thinks, staring at her.

"what are you doing here?" stacy asks. "i'm just visiting my grandma. she's taking a nap right now, so i got to sit here till i get picked up" he says, still staring at ivy.

"it's so sweet that you visit her" ivy chimes in, making andy smile at her. he was really forced to come here so he wouldn't get his xbox taken, but he couldn't say that.

"thanks. i love visiting her" he says instead.

"soo, i should really let you two talk." stacy says, quickly walking away with the cart before ivy can even look at her.

"uh, sit" andy says, motioning for her to sit next to him.

"so, you're still with lydia?" ivy says all of a sudden.

"uh. yeah. i am" andy says, startled at the question.

"cool"

"i might break up with her soon though." he says, making ivy glance up at him.

"why's that?" she asks, actually interested.

"she's not what i want." he says, looking right at the girl.

"you're the one i want."

ivy's heart skips a beat when she hears that.

"then why'd you do it?" she asks.

"do what?" andy asks confused.

"kiss her. date her." she adds. he can't form any words. he doesn't know the answer, what possessed him to get with lydia.

"i i don't know" he responds. silence sits between them as they both are unable to form anything to say. suddenly, his phone dings.

"i uh, have to go. uber's here" he says, standing up from his seat.

"bye v" he says, leaving the girl who was still sitting down. "bye d" she whispers hoping he didn't hear it, but he did. you're so stupid he thinks, mentally cursing himself out for not pouring everything he had to say to the girl.

"excuse me, sorry to bother. i didn't mean to overhear the conversation but, do you mind me asking your name?" a worker asks ivy. "oh no it's ok. it's ivy." she responds.

"so you're the girl that boy was talking about to his grandmother." the worker says smiling, making ivy look at her surprised. "what?"

"he spent his whole time here talking to his grandmother about how you were his soulmate.
the love of his life."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
i feel so incomplete without posting a chapter, but here it is!! i hope you guys enjoyed!!