𝟎𝟎𝟐, "𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!"

"𝐈𝐕𝐘!" Stacy screams as she bursts into the middle Friedman sisters room. "Ever heard of knocking?" Ivy says, clearly annoyed at her sisters grand entrance. "Yeah yeah, whatever, come outside, we have to present to mom and dad our Bat Mitzvah plan." Stacy says as Ivy jumps out her bed and rushes outside. Her and Stacy have been planning this presentation since last year. Little did she know she had completely changed the presentation with Lydia weeks before.

"Thank you family for joining us today," Ivy begins, standing next to Stacy and Lydia with "Stacy and Ivy's Bat Mitvah" on the tv. "Let us take you all on a journey. Picture this. Our entrance video starts," Lydia presses unpause on the presentation "..which, as we know, sets the tone for the entire Bat Mitzvah." Lydia says, getting interrupted by the sound of a man coming from Ronnie's phone as her and Zara sit in the corner watching a movie. "Ugh, Ronnie!" Stacy says. "Girls come on." Danny says, earning a glance from both girls who then turn back to the movie.

"Anyways, we descend the stairs of a private yacht on the Hudson River to cheers and fireworks," Stacy starts. "Wait what?" Ivy says, confused as to what she's saying. Ignoring Ivy, Stacy continues, "Then! Oh, who's that zipping by on a jet ski? Why that's international recording artist, Olivia Rodrigo." "Wait, how we gonna pay for this?" Bree says. "And since when did we agree with yachts and Olivia Rodrigo?" Ivy questions. "Oh we have ideas, and V, you know a yacht and Olivia Rodrigo is perfect for us." Stacy says, unpausing the presentations.

"They got ideas, honey." Danny says to Bree. As Ivy watches the presentation fast forward, she realizes Stacy had completely changed their original plan. Even worse, she redid it with Lydia. 'Stacy and Ivy's college fund' reads on the screen to answer Bree's question. "Oh this is amazing." Ronnie says smiling.

"Shut up, Ronnie."

"No, you shut up."

"I'll kill you Ronnie!"

"Not if I stab you first!"

"Oh that's nice." Danny says at the interaction with both sisters.

"Oh my God, this is important! We're becoming freaking women everyone!" Ivy says, earning a nod from Stacy. "Ok woman. All you guys should worry about right now is your mitzvah project and practicing your Haftarah." Danny says with Bree agreeing. "That's not important!" Stacy snaps, earning a 'really' face from everyone in the room. "I mean, it is important to you and other old people and God and stuff. But to me, to us, the party is important. If this doesn't go well, we could end up like Kate Kossman." Stacy states, causing Ivy to shiver with the thought of Kate.

"You guys are not going to end up like Kate Kossman" Lydia reassures. "Who's Kate Kossman?" Bree asks. "Oh, she had this terrible medieval themed Bat Mitzvah called Kate Kossman Knights not realizing the initials spelled KKK." Ronnie chimes. "Yeah, no, I could see that being a problem ok," Danny says. "So now she just sits alone in the cafeteria sewing friendship bracelets for literally no one because she has no friends." Ivy continues, dragging the no friends fo emphasize.

As Stacy continued talking to the parents, Ivy dozed off and into her own world. Her parents weren't budging with the Bat Mitzvah, and she was afraid she was going to end up like Kate Kossman. She snapped back into reality when she heard her dad talk back to Stacy, "That's a long period, sweetheart!". She stares at her dad confused. "You guys are growing up so quick, it's crazy" he says to the last two sisters in the room. "I'm drinking now" Ronnie says. "I tried it the other day, I didn't like it. We're good." She finishes. Danny then stares at Ivy. "I'm assuming your gonna say something i don't want to hear for another 20 years." he tells her. "No, for once I'm not the child surprising you" she says, before walking back into her room, leaving a confused and shocked Danny sitting by himself.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
school just started and i want it to end😭😭 also lmk if this book is good i don't wanna keep writing for no reasonnn!!