𝟎𝟎𝟔, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡.

WHEN we had arrived to the ledge, ivy was with kym, megan, and anya, completely avoiding her sister and lydia who were 8 ft away from them.

"look who's here" anya says, making the girls look at the group of boys coming towards them. andy was there of course, and made a dramatic stop with his bike.

"what up what up" he says walking past stacy and lydia, and to ivy. "heyy" he says, hugging and kissing her, earning a hey back and a smile. the three girls in front smiled at one another, seeing their plan to get them together actually worked. staring from afar, stacy looked at her sister with pure jealousy, lydia doing the same.

"we just had soccer and we kicked st.catherine's ass 3-0, even though their field sucks." andy says to the girls. "yeah that field is so lopsided" stacy chimes in, everyone attention going to her.

"exactly. uh how's ur head?" andy asks the girl, who just stares at him almost in disbelief. ivy looks at the girl waiting for a response, while earning a look from kym, megan, and anya. andy turns to his girlfriend confused, before lydia speaks.

"it's um, it's still on her body so," lydia says. "yeah, we love that" andy says. "and i'm not barfinggg, so yeahhhh." stacy says, causing everyone to look at her with side eyes.

"um anyways, what's up im andy" andy says walking towards lydia to fist bump her. "uh, i know, we uh go to Hebrew school together. Lydia" lydia replies. "we do?" andy asks, causing ivy to laugh at his confusion. "yeah," lydia says smiling at the boy, giving him a look stacy gives him. ivy sees this and starts eyeing the girl, jealous. andy turns back to go to ivy and puts his arm around her.

"i dare one of you guys to jump him. come on let's go!" aaron says hitting andy's arm, andy doing the same.

"jump of the ledge aaron? you'd break both legs on impact and your spine." mateo says worriedly.

"yeah i heard melissa quinto's cousin jumped, and she now has to text with her nose so, no." kym says looking up from her phone. "looks like it might be fun" andy says laughing. ivy turns to look at him worried, until he looks at her. "i won't actually jump, i'll be right here next to you" he whispers to her, making her smile and nod.

"hey i'd jump if i didn't have my contacts in." aaron says. "oh i'd be happy to hold them for you, aaron." ivy says jokingly, making everyone laugh and make fun of aaron.

stacy seemed to be observing this, how andy was laughing, how her sister was making jokes, which made her say the next three words.

i'll do it.

everyone stopped laughing and turned to look at the girl. "what?" both lydia and ivy said at the same time.

"you'd jump in? that's sick." andy says. "let's see it." megan says. "what, no are you guys crazy? that's my sister" ivy chimes in, looking at her boyfriend and best friend. stacy walks toward the ledge, realizing how high up she was.

"she's not gonna do it" "if she dies we weren't here." "hell no." "she's a scaredy cat" "she's stalling" was all you could hear from everyone there

ivy tried to walk towards stacy following lydia to the girl, but was pulled back by a pair of hands.

"i'm not letting you risk falling off, no way. i'm responsible for you" andy says holding onto the girl for dear life. "and i'm responsible for my sister so let me go" she says, trying to wiggle her way out of his grip. he seems to be too strong for her, though, and fails in doing so. she can hear lydia try to talk her sister out of it.

"friedman! yo! you got this, let's go!" andy says, still holding onto his girlfriend. cmon stacy be smart is all ivy can think of, before seeing her sister jump off the ledge, leaving every with wide mouths.

"oh my god!" "holy shit!"

everyone walks toward the ledge, looking down below at the girl rising to the top. they begin cheering at the girl who seems to be cheering herself.

"yo, stacy friedman! you're a freaking legend!" andy says, holding ivy's hands as she screams of joy at the girl. "that's how i do it!" stacy says, struggling to stay up. suddenly, everyone goes quiet. oh no

"what is that?" andy says looking down in disgust. ivy gasps and puts a hand over her mouth. stacy's pad had risen up to the top of the water, and was now floating for everyone to see.

"yo, stacy just turned the ledge into the red sea." andy says making everyone laugh, except for ivy. "andy, what the fuck!" she says, turning to lydia who had been laughing with everyone else, making ivy mad. that was it.

"and what the fuck are you laughing for! you're best friend is down there who by the way just did something you could never do." ivy screams at lydia, making everyone stare at the girl in shock. lydia simply just turns away and walks to the bottom of the hill embarrassed. ivy walks over to kym to tell her she's gonna leave, before getting stopped by andy.

"v, i was just joking" he says. "yeah well that wasn't really a funny joke, you hurt my sister" she says. his facial expression softens as he takes her hand. "i promise you, i would never, ever, do something or say something to make you upset, i just got caught up in the moment and forgot it was stacy, i promise." he says, earning a small smile from the girl. "i appreciate it, but please, don't ever say some messed up shit like that again." she pleads, earning a soft kiss from the boy. "i promise. now, are you gonna go check up on her?" he says. "yeah i am," she says before giving him a kiss of the cheek, "i'll talk to you later".

as she walks down the hill she sees stacy walking away from lydia. "stace! wait up!" ivy says. "i'm going home" stacy says avoiding looking at the girl. "okay, then so am i." ivy responds. "no, go stay with your boyfriend." stacy says rudely, making ivy stop walking. "maybe i will" ivy says rudely back, walking back up the hill. what a bitch after ivy stood up for her? after she put stacy's 'friend' in her place?

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
oou the dramaa..
next chapter is gonna be even more juicer i promise 😉