𝟎𝟏𝟒, "𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝!"

THE next couple of days were hard for stacy, as she had completely lost her bestfriend in the entire world. ivy tried her best in comforting her sister in any way possible, which helped for the most part.

ivy laid in between andy's legs as they sat outside with their friends. school had been so tiring that ivy had completely fallen asleep in the boys embrace. she woke up once she heard aaron screaming about a bee next to him, making the group laugh.

ivy groaned and threw her water bottle at the boy in annoyance. andy laughed and looked down at her, admiring every feature of her face. she looked up and quickly pecked the boy on the lips, smiling.

"hey, what's up with your sister." megan says to the girl, making her furrow her eyebrows to where megan was looking at.

stacy stood observing the outside, most specifically her 3 friends, well, ex-friends, sitting in a table laughing. ivy assumed they had seen her, as they stood up and left. she then noticed stacy turn to her, looking at the way her and andy were sitting and smiling at the girl, which she returned.

"shes doing alright. it's kinda hard for her to adjust being alone" ivy responds to megan, making her nod.

"why doesn't she come sit with us" mateo chimes in, making everyone turn to him.

"absolutely not. no offense, v, but the way she talked about us in that video for lydia's party was kinda harsh" kym says, making both megan and anya nod. "none taken."

"i'm gonna go talk to her. she seems like she needs a friend right now." mateo finishes, getting up and walking towards stacy.

"my god he's whipped, does that mean i'm gonna be the only guy without a girl?" aaron says in astonishment, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"don't worry, i'm sure someone available for you, somewhere" ivy speaks, making aaron groan at the girl and say, "says the one who's practically married"

————————————————————————————

"ok ok, white or pink?" ivy asks andy, placing two color nail polishes in front of him. "pink since it's your signature color" andy responds. ivy smiles and places the white nail polish down, while opening the other one.

the two had spent their entire friday together. no matter how tired from school they were, they never failed to make their hangouts fun. ivy sat on the floor of her room as andy walked around, observing every little detail. he notices a photo of them taken when they were 8 at andy's birthday party.

in the photo, ivy was smushing a piece of cake directly onto andy's face, covering him with cake. "hey, you remember this?" he says, turning the photo to her.

"oh my gosh, yes! how could i forget? you cried to me about how your hair had so much cake pieces in it that you were afraid you were gonna have to shave it all off" ivy says laughing. "hey! my hair is one of my best features." he says, scrunching his hair. "yeah, yeah" she says, standing up and ruffling his hair, to which he squeals and begins ticking the girl.

they both begin to run around the room with ivy screaming and laughing. andy tackles her and throws them both onto the bed, where they both lay out of breath. they turn to face each other, laying on their side.

andy admires the girl before speaking up. "you know i'm gonna marry you one day, right?" ivy blushes uncontrollably and kisses the boy. "we made that promise when we were younger and were sticking to it." he continues, "i will marry you and buy you a big house with a sun room for you to read, and a big backyard for our 3 kids, who will all be close in age."

ivy stares at the boy in shock "how do you remember?" she asks. "how could i forget." he says, before going in to kiss her then wrapping his arms around her, as they lay in a comfortable silence and slowly drift off to sleep.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
a little filler for you guys while i finish writing the last chapter guys we're almost done w this book 😔😔😔
but don't worry because i have something else planned for you guys 😘😘😘