𝟎𝟏𝟎, "𝐨𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞."

IVY WOKE UP to the sound of her phone ringing, over and over again. she groaned as she picked it up. kym and aaron had been texting her for at least an hour, waiting for her response

𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐦!💕
ivyyy answer
let's do something today
9:30 am
omg i just got invited to the movies with mateo aaron megan anya and andy
do you wanna go?
9:56am
the movie starts at like 5:30
ivyyyyyy
no way you're still asleep😭😭
10:03 am
girl omg...
lydia is going... smhh😬😬
i need you to come to annoy her pls
maybe she'll like scurry away idk
10:15 am

𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 😎
IVYYY
ivy lynn friedman.
i'm calling you.. HELLOOO
9:56am
yoo let's go to the movies with everyone
kym said she texted you who's going
10:14 am
IVY GET UR ASS UP

she called back aaron who answered with a funny face, making her laugh.

"look who's finally up" aaron said.

"it's only 10 am let me sleep" ivy replied, about to hang up.

"no bro wake up. we're going to the movies later you gotta come." he says

"let me think about it.. no." she says back, making aaron groan in annoyance.

"please ivy. how about i buy you any candy you want." he says. ivy rolls her eyes, knowing she can't turn down a deal like that.

"fine. pick me up before tho." she says, before earning a 'yes' from the boy and hanging up. she rolls out of bed and plops onto the floor, letting out a yelp.

————————————————————————————

"okay, have fun!" aaron's mom says as the two leave the car, heading towards the theater. everyone is already inside, waiting for the two, who were late due to ivy's 'fashion crisis'.

"finally, let's go get our snacks." mateo says.

ivy quickly ran to the candy, picking out the chocolate covered raisins and the airheads. she ran up to aaron and smiled proudly at her choices.

"you're so weird, who eats raisinets!" aaron exclaims.

"i do, and i love them. now pay for me please!" she says, sending him a smile for his act of kindness.

aaron pays for the candy and hands it to ivy, making her smile and hug him in return. watching from afar, andy's jaw tightens as he watched the two. he looked down at his hand, holding a pack of raisinets, ivy's favorite.

he contemplates on giving it to her, before getting interrupted by lydia.

"hey, whatchu got there?" she asks, looking down at his hand.

"oh, uh, a snack." he says, holding it up.

"ew. don't eat those around me." she says looking at the pack disgustingly. "why not?" he asks.

"i'm allergic to raisins" she says, making him drop his hand.

"oh, i guess i'll just give them to ivy then," he says walking away from the girl. what a nice save

"hey ivy, i got these for u" he says to the girl, holding his hand out with the pack of candy.

"oh, thank you andy" she says, grabbing the pack and smiling at the boy. he nods and turns to walk back to a jealous lydia. he quickly walks towards mateo since he didn't want to deal with her at the moment.

they all eventually get to their seats. seating went like this: lydia,andy,aaron,ivy,kym,megan,mateo, and anya

as they sit and recline their seats, ivy pulls out a blanket from her bag. "really?" aaron says to the girl. "really." she replies, unfolding it and throwing it so they both have part of the blanket. they practically cuddled, but this wasn't any new to the both of them.

just like andy and ivy, aaron and ivy have been friends since they were younger. they would both have sleepovers and cuddle eachother to sleep. it was like old times.

and just like old times, andy would stare at the two, jealous.

"guys, i'm gonna go get a candy," mateo says, as he leaves the theater room

"let's all go since the movie isn't gonna start any soon" kym says, making everyone all agree and walk out together.

we see mateo by the candy talking to someone. ivy took a good look at who it was. stacy.

"stacy friedman" kym says

"oh hey kym." stacy says out of panic

"what are you doing here?" ivy asks her twin sister

"uh-." stacy says, before getting interrupted by andy.

"yoo, how's the bookie business." andy asks

"boomin. you and ivy make up?" she asks the boy, intrigued at his response

andy turns to look at ivy before she smiles, as a way of reassuring.

"you know it." he says, making ivy blush, but turning away so we wouldn't see. the entire time lydia has her head down, sending small glares to stacy.

suddenly, danny walks out the theater in full on pjs and a robe. ivy's eyes widen at her fathers appearance

"bubie, what's taking you so long?" danny says to stacy, "is the guy mad at us for getting three refills? where is that dude,"

"oh you're friends are here, and ivy. ivy what are you doing here?" danny again asks, staring at the group of kids waving or smiling at him.

"i could ask you two the same thing" ivy responds.

"i like your robe man," mateo compliments danny

"oh, yeah. see the kid likes the drip, i like your taste."

"so i'm gonna go get us a blanket from the truck cause it's freezing in there. we can kind of snuggle like we used to all right?" danny tells stacy while giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"always fun right? blanket time? you know what i'm talking about bro." danny says to aaron, making him look up confused.

"oh yeah he loves blanket time." ivy nudges aaron while laughing.

"and i see you guys back there, andy, lydia. how you guys doing?" he asks the two, making them both say hey. as danny walks out the theater, andy leans in to kiss lydia.

ivy and stacy both observe the kiss, and how awkward it looked. ivy starts to silently laugh at the way lydia kisses, and walks away from the two. "seeing this tight lip kissing is gonna make me throw up" she says loud enough for them to hear. andy parts away knowing his plan didn't work. way to go he thinks

he walks over to aaron who's standing there with disgust. "bro if that doesn't make you wanna break up with her even more idk what will" aaron says, making andy roll his eyes. "obviously she didn't get jealous" andy says.

"how is she gonna get jealous when you're kissing a fish?" aaron exclaims, causing andy to groan and walk back to the theater.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
hope you guys are having a good weekend!!