cheat

(request: leah cheats on y/n and fights for her back)

requested by @ChloeWeaver4

Warning⚠️ talk of self harm.

Context:
Leah and Y/N have been together for 6 months and are so happy together. The night of the woso awards, everyone is there and Leah and Y/N sit together. The awards night goes well, but when they head to the afterparty, there's that many players there that they end up separating, which is where everything goes downhill.

Y/N's POV

It wasn't long before everyone was separated from each other. The room was packed, and the drinks were flowing, music blaring meaning no one could hear what anyone was saying. I'd lost Leah so I went and got myself a drink then went to find some people to talk to and dance with.

A few hours went by and I was with Mary, Alessia and Ella, all of us being quite tipsy but having a great night. I hadn't seen Leah all night, but I trusted her to be loyal to me. I assumed she was with her Arsenal teammates, so continued my night with the girls.

"Guys I need a wee!" Ella shouted.

"Wait don't go! We all need to go together or we'll lose each other." Mary continued, grabbing my hand and Ella's to make a train.

"Less come on!" I said, grabbing her hand with my other hand. We made our way to the bathroom hand in hand, just like all girls do on a night out.

Ella opened the bathroom door and ran into the stall as she was desperate, while me and the others followed her to wait for her. I had drank quite a lot, so everything was fuzzy and I couldn't see straight, but what I saw in front of me, I wasn't tripping, I knew exactly what I was seeing and it was not what I could've ever expected.

"What the fuck, Leah?!" Mary shouted as I focused my eyes on her and Lia Wälti from Arsenal making out against the wall. They were both absolutely hammered, but that was no excuse.

"Whattttt!!" Leah replied playfully, before turning round to see me, Mary and Alessia staring at her. Her smile soon turned to a dropped jaw.

I was furious. So angry I could burst, but all I could do was cry. My eyes filled up, and I ran away before she could say anything, Alessia following me out.

Leah's POV

What the fuck just happened.

"Are you actually being serious right now? Am I seeing this correctly?" Mary shouted at me. It soon clicked what I had done, but I had no idea what to say. Despite being absolutely mortal, I knew I had to sort this out.

"She trusted you," Ella started as she opened the toilet door. "She trusted that you would be loyal to her tonight and here you are necking on with some lass from your club! That's wrong, Leah. So fucking wrong!"

Ella grabbed Mary's hand and dragged her out the bathroom.

"You're gonna pay for this when she cuts herself later on because you've made her feel like she's not good enough." Mary said, before slamming the bathroom door leaving me and Lia alone.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"Ooo, someone's in trouble!" Lia laughed, also off her face drunk.

"This is NOT FUNNY!" I shouted before slapping her in the face, running out of the bathroom to try and find Y/N.

It was no use, I couldn't find her anywhere as it was so busy. I knew I had to get back to the hotel where all the England players were staying, but I was so drunk I couldn't walk in a straight line and was starting to feel queasy. Luckily as I was walking, I bumped into Lucy who was about to head back too.