21

The letter was written by Xie Zhifeng.

The letter said that the princess really couldn't wait and didn't want to wait until it was warmer, so she had to come to visit her relatives in this coldest season.

Xie Zhifeng's family letter was not that serious. He even joked that his father was worried and asked him to persuade the princess. As a result, the brother and sister secretly discussed and used a bitter trick with their father. The father had no choice but to agree.

Xie Zhiqing put down the letter in a daze. He couldn't believe it. He patted his face and calmed down for a while before picking it up again and reading it carefully from cover to cover.

Only then could I believe what the letter said.

Xie Zhiqing stroked her chest and looked up at Lang San——

His heart was beating like a drum, and he could hear nothing else except the pounding of his own heartbeat.

He moved his mouth and said to Lang San: "I, I...brother, brother is coming..."

Lang San put on a coat and walked to him, took the letter and glanced at it a few times.

He pressed Xie Zhiqing's head and said, "Then I'll go get ready. You-"

Before he finished speaking, Xie Zhiqing suddenly jumped up from his chair and shouted: "Brother and little sister are coming!"

The excitement was palpable.

"..." Lang San didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and comforted him, "Okay, okay, I understand, go quickly -"

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted again.

Xie Zhiqing took Lang San's hands and spun around in a circle, cheering for something unknown.

Before Lang San could ask, he rushed to Fufu in the corner, picked up the little rabbit who was drinking water and held her in his arms - the water bowl was knocked over, and the water droplets splashed onto Xie Zhiqing's chest, A small piece of clothes got wet.

Xie Zhiqing ignored this, hugged Fufu and raised it above her head, cheering: "Fufu! My brother is coming! I'm going to see him soon, are you happy?"

Fufu: "..."

The dumb little rabbit struggled to hold Xie Zhiqing's wrist to prevent him from sliding down.

After causing trouble to Fufu, he went to make trouble for Ates.

Ates noticed something was wrong in advance and slowly got up from the ground, but he still did not escape Xie Zhiqing's ravage.

Xie Zhiqing touched its pointed ears, then pulled up its two front legs and made a clapping gesture. Finally, she even picked it up and tried to lift it like Fufu just now——

Of course it failed.

Xie Zhiqing smiled and said "Ouch", quickly put Ates down, scratched her head and said embarrassedly: "Why are you so heavy!"

Ates, who was resting on his stomach, received an inexplicable word of disgust and flicked his leg with his tail.

Xie Zhiqing didn't think it was enough, so she squatted down and rested her upper body on Ates, humming incomprehensibly and rolling her face on it.

"Thank you Artes for coming so early to deliver the letter to me!" Xie Zhiqing rubbed its hair frantically until her face turned red before sighing, "Wow, I knew your hair was hard, but I didn't expect it to be so hard. My face was all red." It hurts, hahahaha! I won’t touch you again!”