32

Here in Anyu Kingdom, it was a different scene.

When Xie Zhifeng and his party arrived, the emperor was discussing the Spring Festival celebrations with his ministers and had no time to get away, so they went to see the emperor's eldest brother Xie Zhiming first.

Xie Zhiming is much older than them, and when they get along with him on weekdays, his younger brothers and sisters still respect him more.

However, the person who is always serious also showed a smile today.

He took his younger brother's wheelchair from the wolf clan attendants, touched his little sister's hair, and said, "I'm finally back. Are you tired from the journey?"

He also greeted the attendants and asked the accompanying young eunuch to entertain them to rest.

Xie Zhiming personally pushed the wheelchair and took his younger siblings to his bedroom. We didn't say much on the way, we just asked a few questions about how hard the journey was and whether you felt any discomfort. After returning to the palace, we asked about the details of this visit.

He didn't show it on his face, but he was very anxious in his heart. Fortunately, Xie Zhifeng was a considerate person. He took the initiative and said without waiting for the elder brother Huang to ask, "Everything is fine with Xiao Qing'er. I see, he is still very happy." ."

The sigh in his heart finally relaxed, and Xie Zhiming's smile finally became more sincere.

He wanted to ask a few more questions, so he opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

Like their father, he always felt in his heart that he owed Xie Zhiqing.

Seeing this, Xie Zhifeng tried a color on the little girl and asked her to go back and rest first. After the princess left, she said to her brother: "I think that Wolf King...even though we only got along with each other for a few days, I think he must be sincere to Xiao Qing'er. Brother, you also know Xiao Qing'er's temperament." , he has been pure-minded since he was a child and will not lie or deceive others. If his life is not going well, he will not be able to act happy."

He picked a few things to tell Xie Zhiming, and then said: "In short, I think that the Wolf King is very interested in Xiao Qing'er, and this marriage...may not be as bad as you and your father thought. "

Xie Zhiming sighed softly and said, "That's best."

The two brothers chatted for a while, nothing more than talking about what they had seen in the grassland.

After all, the second brother was in poor health, so Xie Zhiming didn't let him stay for too long, so he asked someone to go back and rest.

Before leaving, Xie Zhifeng suddenly remembered something, and BaN's normally gentle expression suddenly became playful. He took something out of his arms, winked at his brother and said, "Brother Huang, look at what this is."

Xie Zhiming didn't know why, so he took it and took a look——

"Xiao Qing'er gave it to me." Xie Zhifeng smiled slyly, "It's said that only Xiao Yue'er and I have it, and neither you nor my father has any share."

"..." Xie Zhiming put the things in his hands into his sleeves and said calmly, "Confiscated."

"?" Xie Zhifeng really didn't expect that things would turn out this way, and immediately said, "Brother, give it back to me!"

Xie Zhiming turned a deaf ear.

After Xie Zhifeng reluctantly left, he was quickly stopped again.

"By the way, Zhi Feng!" Xie Zhiming walked towards him quickly and asked, "Didn't that wolf princess say she would come back with you earlier?"