22

"Lang San, you came just in time." Xie Zhiqing raised her head and asked him, "Can you help me take a look, is it cute? I've been looking at it for so long that I've lost my ability to judge."

Lang San picked up the larger one, looked at it, and said, "Cute."

"Really?"

"Why are you lying to me?" Lang San said and tugged on Xie Zhiqing's ears, "Hurry up, get these two and get one for me, I want it too."

Xie Zhiqing smiled silly and said, "Okay. Then I'll make these two for you."

Lang San was making trouble again, "No, I want this one in your hand, I want this."

"Ah..." Xie Zhiqing believed it to be true, but wondered, "Does it have to be this...then, but..."

He scratched his face and murmured in a low voice: "I gave this to Brother Huang... It's too late to make another one..."

Lang San pinched his cheeks and said with a smile, "I'm teasing you, little idiot."

He put his arms around Xie Zhiqing's waist, lifted her up from the chair, half-hug, half-hug her to the bed.

"Stop it." Lang San said dissatisfiedly, "Go to sleep."

Xie Zhiqing's mind was still on the two rabbits. She wanted to say "It'll be fine soon", but when she looked up she saw Lang San's expression——

The man's eyes were deep, his brows were slightly furrowed, and he was looking at him with squinted eyes, with a very dangerous expression.

Xie Zhiqing didn't insist anymore and followed Lang San's strength to lie on her bed.

Lang San's hands were placed on his shoulders. If he turned his head slightly, he could see the man's raised knuckles and the faint veins on the inside of his wrists.

The shame brought about by such a posture slowly entered her heart, and Xie Zhiqing looked away, feeling very shy. But although he was shy, his fingers boldly circled Lang San's wrist.

He looked away and whispered: "Well, let's not do it today. Anyway, there are still so many days before they arrive, so it's still too late."

Lang San also took his hand and put it to his mouth and kissed it. He said "hmm", then lowered his head, pinched Xie Zhiqing's chin, and kissed him hard.

This kiss was extremely intense, completely different from the previous gentle and soft kisses. Xie Zhiqing's head was raised high, and she was forced to accept the breath from Lang San.

Her lips were crushed repeatedly, and Xie Zhiqing couldn't help but moan as if begging for mercy. He stretched out his hands and hugged Lang San's shoulders.

They stick very close.

Xie Zhiqing felt that her whole body was about to burn.

Lang San's tongue entwined with his, and his lips were tingling from the sucking. He clung to the Wolf King's shoulders, and his fingertips turned white with force.

When the kiss ended, Xie Zhiqing's eyes were moist.

The fingers on Lang San's shoulders were curled up, and the little prince's lips flashed with a faint light. The corners of his eyes and cheeks were stained with light shadows, and Lang San knew that they were all crimson.

He kissed Xie Zhiqing's eyes and nose again, then hugged him and turned over——

Xie Zhiqing exclaimed softly, and then was held tightly in her arms.

He lay in Lang San's arms, holding Lang San's arms with both hands. His ears were placed next to the Wolf King's neck, and beneath his ears he could hear the sound of a strong heartbeat.