25

Brother and sister Xie Zhifeng arrived on the evening of the third day.

The snow on the grassland in the past few days was so heavy that the horses slipped. The guards sent by Lang San were worried about alarming the second prince and the little princess of Anyu Kingdom, so they persuaded them to rest for half a day.

When we arrived at the grassland, the sun had just set.

Xie Zhiqing ran out and waited after lunch. He couldn't sit still, so he ran back and forth, and finally just stood at the door with a stove in his hands, waiting. Lang San asked him to go back several times but he didn't listen.

A new batch of wolf guards were on duty at the entrance to the grassland. They knew that Xie Zhiqing was waiting for someone and that a distinguished guest was coming today, so they took the initiative to explore the way ahead and came back every once in a while to pass on news.

After waiting for a long time, the two people who came from afar still didn't arrive.

It was getting later and later, and Xie Zhiqing gradually became anxious. He couldn't sit still and was spinning around in circles.

The hand stove gradually lost its temperature, so Lang San sent someone to get a thicker coat for Xie Zhiqing, lit a fire next to it, and waited with him.

Xie Zhiqing saw that he was getting more and more anxious. He held Lang San's hand and his voice was a little anxious: "Is something going to happen?"

Lang San touched his face and comforted him: "There are only wolves around here, there are no other groups, nothing will happen, don't worry."

Xie Zhiqing naturally knew this, but because she was really anxious, she couldn't help but ask again and again.

The sun gradually sets and the sky gradually becomes darker. The firewood that was originally used for heating has now become a tool for lighting.

Occasionally, one or two sparks would pop out of the firewood pile, crackling. Neither Xie Zhiqing nor Lang San said anything, and these few sounds became the only sounds here.

"Hey," Lang San suddenly said, "here he comes."

Xie Zhiqing stood up awkwardly, "Are you here?!"

He trotted over to take a look, and was pulled into his arms by Lang San.

"How can you outrun a horse with two legs?" Lang San didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Just wait. When you get to the door, come in right away. I heard the sound."

The Wolf King has excellent ears, but Xie Zhiqing cannot hear. He moved his body, but couldn't break away from Lang San, so he could only lean in Lang San's arms and continue to wait for the group of people to arrive.

The setting sun dyed the originally white clouds golden, and the red sun gradually set into the winding mountains in the distance.

When the last bit of afterglow was about to disappear, the carriage and horse carrying Xie Zhifeng and Xie Zhiyue finally came into Xie Zhiqing's sight.

The mood that had been anxious for several days suddenly calmed down. Xie Zhiqing blinked and quietly stared at the carriage in the distance.

The sun has completely set, and the last reddish light falls in the distance, turning everything in the field of vision red.

The carriage finally drove into the grassland.

The people in the carriage finally couldn't bear the long-term longing. Before the carriage stopped, they stuck their heads out anxiously.