18

Xie Zhiqing originally listened carefully, but when she heard the last sentence, her face turned red again.

He pursed his lips, wanting to say something, but he felt really shy.

He touched his nose and said sheepishly: "It seems to be last year's Hungry Ghost Festival? I really can't remember clearly. I...I always go out to play in the palace."

Lang San taught him with a straight face: "Playful."

"Yes." Xie Zhiqing said ashamedly.

Lang San's expression couldn't be tense anymore. He poked Xie Zhiqing's face and said, "There are many places in the grassland. I will take you to play."

Xie Zhiqing nodded obediently, "Okay!"

Then he said something else.

As the night got darker, Xie Zhiqing's voice gradually became lower when she spoke, and she finally fell asleep.

The body wrapped in the quilt was still naked, but he could sleep beside Lang San peacefully without feeling any danger.

Lang San was lying next to him with his head propped up and looking at him. The warmth of Xie Zhiqing's body was so close that he could touch it with a little movement.

Lang San didn't dare to move, fearing that if he touched the little prince's body, his bestiality would come out. Xie Zhiqing had no idea that this seemingly safe person sleeping next to him had many unspeakable evil thoughts hidden in his heart.

Not to mention--

Lang San raised his wrist to look at it.

A little trace of dark color has been exposed on the cuffs. The wolf pattern started from the back, snaked all the way along the arms, and now finally climbed to the wrists.

This is the unique characteristic of their wolf clan.

Lang San is already very familiar with this thing. After entering the mature stage, every orc will go through a period of sexual intercourse. If you don't deal with it this time, the period of sexual intercourse will be longer and more painful next time. If you are more unlucky, you may not be able to survive it at all.

Just like he did in his previous life.

Lang San put down his arms and lay flat on his back with his eyes closed. There was a temperature that could not be ignored around him, Xie Zhiqing's even breathing could be heard in his ears, and the fresh soapy scent of the man's hair could be felt in his nose.

I can endure it a little longer, Lang San thought, just endure it a little longer.

Anyway, with the experience of the previous life, I will never be so unlucky again in this life, Lang San thought happily.

What I said to Xie Zhiqing tonight is true, but far from everything.

Lang San concealed the more important and sadder past, and simply described their fate in the previous life as a love-at-first-sight encounter.

As for the catastrophe that An Yu experienced half a year later, the fire that burned for a day and a night, the relatives who died one by one in a hurry to escape, and... Xie Zhiqing, whose face was dirty and whose clothes were in tatters, fell on the roadside. …

Lang San pressed his chest and still felt unable to breathe when he thought about the scene at that time.

*

In his previous life, Lang's symptoms became more and more severe during his thirties, and he had to consider getting married.

The old wolf king said, you have to have an idea whether you are a human or a wolf, a male or a female.