14

Xie Zhiqing: "What does it look like?"

When he wasn't paying attention, Lang San took off the little grass rabbit on his head and hid it in his sleeve, saying, "It's nothing, I just say you're cute."

Ates made a sound in the corner, sat down with his back to them, his tail swung on the ground, and his back showed a look of contempt.

Lang San ignored it and pretended to just remember it. He took out the little rabbit that had just been put into his sleeve and put it in Xie Zhiqing's hand and said, "Here it is for you to play with."

Xie Zhiqing said "Hey" happily and took it, and suddenly realized: "Oh! I just said that it looks very similar to Fufu, right?"

He put the small object next to Fufu's face and compared it, and confirmed: "It does look very similar. How did you make it up?"

Lang San didn't answer, just stood aside with his arms folded, looking at him and smiling.

Xie Zhiqing just thought it was because Lang San didn't want to teach, so he didn't pursue it any further. He put the little grass rabbit away and put it in the drawer together with the jade rabbit that Xie Zhifeng had given him earlier. On the letter home from the emperor.

After Lang San waited for him to finish this, he touched his ear from behind and said, "I will go out tomorrow and come back in about two or three days. Ates will stay and take care of you, don't worry."

"Are you going out? Where are you going?" Xie Zhiqing asked subconsciously.

Lang San didn't answer, but tilted his head and looked at him with a smile.

Xie Zhiqing pursed her lips.

Since coming to the grassland, Lang San has never left him alone, let alone been out for two or three days. They are husband and wife, and it is normal for them to care about their husbands. What's more, what's more, the grassland is so big, maybe every corner is in danger...

Xie Zhiqing thought wildly and explained with difficulty: "I, I'm just curious, I'll ask. I'm just worried, is there any danger..."

His voice became quieter and quieter.

"Are you worried about me?" Lang San teased him.

Xie Zhiqing nodded and said, "Of course I'm worried about you."

"..." Lang San touched his nose and sat down by the bed.

He was a little dizzy by Xie Zhiqing's straightforward words of concern.

He took Xie Zhiqing's wrist and sat beside him, cleared his throat, and said seriously: "It's not dangerous, there won't be any danger. It's almost the coldest time. Some of the old, weak, sick and disabled people in the clan need to put on some warm clothes. Tomorrow I’ll take a few attendants out with me, shoot some bears, and come back to make clothes.”

Lang San thought for a while and added: "I go every year. There will be no danger."

"Oh, that's right." Xie Zhiqing nodded, and soon had new doubts, "Do you go there in person every year?"

He made a joke and said: "His Royal Highness the Wolf King is so approachable. He does it himself every year."

"..." Lang San replied vaguely, "Ah, yes."

Xie Zhiqing knew nothing about this and really couldn't say anything, so she just touched the back of Lang San's hand and said, "Then be careful, I'll wait for you to come back."

He looked at Lang San with clear and bright eyes. His fingertips were slightly cool, and they briefly touched the back of Lang San's hand, but they could still leave a clear warmth.