4

Ates led them to a small house and stopped. He looked back, his tail wagging, and tentatively leaned towards Xie Zhiqing's direction.

Xie Zhiqing used all her strength to resist the urge to escape and said stiffly: "Is this right here? Haha, I thought you all lived in those little bags."

He gestured, "It's that kind of bag, the kind where the whole family lives in it, the bag..."

Lang San smiled and touched his head and said: "There are some, but very few. They are all half-werewolves who cannot fully transform. As for those of us who are completely intelligent, we live in small houses like this. , more convenient.”

He pointed to the small house in front of him and pulled Xie Zhiqing in. "I don't know what the repair is like. My father and mother helped to repair it. They said it was based on the living style that you, An Yu, are used to. Take a look."

Before they could push the door open, the door to the room opened.

A little girl came out.

"I heard Ates's voice inside. Sure enough, the eldest brother is back!" The girl trotted to Xie Zhiqing's side.

Her face was filled with joy, and her almond-shaped eyes circled around Xie Zhiqing. She pulled his sleeves, looked left and right, held her face in her hands and said, "Sister-in-law is so beautiful! No wonder the elder brother has been thinking about her for so long - oh my god!"

Before he finished speaking, Lang Sanyi slapped him on the forehead, "Why do you talk so much nonsense?!"

He pinched the girl's face and pulled her away, then introduced to Xie Zhiqing: "Lang Xiaoxiao, my sister."

Lang Xiaoxiao is an acquaintance, and he chattered non-stop when they first met.

"Sister-in-law, you are here! We have been waiting for you for a long time!"

"Is it hard on the road? Is the climate here drier than in the Central Plains? Can you adapt to it?"

"My eldest brother is so fierce, isn't he? Has he bullied you? He..."

"Lang Xiaoxiao!" Lang's forehead twitched, and he pulled her away by her braids, "Get out of here!"

Lang Xiaoxiao kept ouching and complained with a grimace: "Hair, hair! Your hair has been pulled out!"

Lang San wouldn't listen to this. He pushed Lang Xiaoxiao away roughly, took Xie Zhiqing's arm and entered the small room, leaving his sister alone outside pretending to cry.

"So you also have a sister." Xie Zhiqing pursed her lips and smiled, "I also have a sister!"

Lang San: "I've heard of it, I remember it's called——"

"Xie Zhiyue." Xie Zhiqing smiled shyly, "The name is 'Yue Ming Feng Qing'."

While talking, the two of them had already entered the small house.

It can be seen that it has been carefully decorated. No matter the type of utensils or the way they are placed, Xie Zhiqing's living habits have been restored as much as possible.

"The climate of the grassland is dry, and it will be colder in winter. In order to keep warm, we made some thermal insulation layers imitating your heating pavilion." Lang San explained, "There are also heaters and hand stoves, which are all ready. But it will definitely be possible to light a fire. Make it drier, and if you don’t feel comfortable with it by then, we’ll find a way.”

Xie Zhiqing nodded, but felt embarrassed again, "I didn't expect that you guys have prepared so many...hey, this hand stove!"

Xie Zhiqing's eyes lit up, and she ran to the desk not far away, holding up a hexagonal blue hand stove and looking at it carefully.