19

The two said they were taking Fufu out for a walk, but Fufu had been sitting on Ates's back and had no intention of getting down and running.

During this period, Lang Thirty did evil many times, poking Fufu's butt with his fingers and pushing her down. Later, Xie Zhiqing pushed her in the back before she gave up.

The two people and the two animals were talking and laughing along the way.

When going out with Lang San, Xie Zhiqing could clearly feel the majesty of the Wolf King next to him - when he went out alone, there were still many wolf cubs who took the initiative to say hello, but when Lang San was around, almost no one Dare to take the initiative.

Xie Zhiqing poked Lang San's waist and said, "Are you usually too fierce?"

Lang clicked his tongue and said, "Isn't it right for them to be afraid of me?"

Xie Zhiqing said with a smile: "It's so fierce, Lang San!"

As he was talking, a wolf brother came from a distance.

The man stopped a few meters away from Lang, with a very troubled expression on his face. He walked up and down, hesitating for a long time every time he took a step closer to Lang San.

The performance of this wolf brother further confirmed Xie Zhiqing's words. He couldn't hold back the smile on his lips and said: "Lang San, look, hahahaha! You scared him so much that he didn't even dare to come over!"

Lang San waved his hand at the man with a stinky face and said, "What's wrong?"

The man bravely ran two steps, stood in front of Lang San, and greeted the two of them: "Wolf King, Princess."

"Yeah." Lang San nodded and replied, "What are you doing? You're being coy."

"Well, the princess's hat is ready..." The man scratched his head and said, "It will be completed this afternoon."

"My hat?" Xie Zhiqing pointed to herself and asked doubtfully.

"Oh, yes." Lang San cleared his throat and explained, "Didn't I tell you yesterday? This time I went out to kill a fox and came back to make you a hat and shoes."

Lang San's face was expressionless when he said this, his tone was flat, and he didn't mean to praise him at all. Xie Zhiqing looked at him, rolled her eyes, and felt a little more bad water in her stomach.

"Can it be completed this afternoon? Lang San just came back last night." He looked at the wolf brother, "You guys have been working hard all night, right?"

The man said: "We are used to going out at night. It's not a rush hour, it's our normal working hours."

Xie Zhiqing thanked her: "Okay, I'm sorry to bother you. Where do you live? I'll pick it up in the afternoon, okay?"

The man waved his hand repeatedly, "Why bother the princess to come and pick it up in person? When will you be there in the afternoon? I will bring it to you."

After the two made an appointment, the wolf brother said goodbye and left - it turned out that he was worried and hesitant because he was afraid of meeting their wolf king when he delivered the goods to their door.

Lang San, who was somehow disliked again, was very angry and said, "Get out of here!"

Little Wolf Brother pissed himself and ran away.

After the man left, Lang San remembered something again and asked loudly: "The hat is ready, where are the shoes?!"

"Tomorrow, tomorrow!!" The man yelled, his voice was very frightening.