Chapter: 62 Conducting a Tournament

At the center there is a big shrine where the big majestic statue located.

The statue looks like a majestic version of him, it's emitting a powerful divine aura that makes him calm and relax.

He glanced at the people nearby that putting their offerings on the shrine long altar, you can see on their faces the strong faith they have.

He also noticed that some of them have a pet companions with them.

The people that walking not far away also have a mythical beast pet.

"Those people for sure got their mythical beast in the forest mountain." he murmured to himself.

While Kyle is relaxing on the bench not far away from the shrine, he checked his other rewards from the system.

Name: Dark Scythe

Note: It can absorb death energy from the prey and transfer it to the owner.

PS: It can only be use by someone with death energy.

"This Scythe looks cool, i can give this to Enzo."

Name: General's Badge

Note: Can use to command an army with the same race.

PS: it can only command those weaker level than the wearer.

"I don't need this.. but this will be useful to brother Roman."

The last reward got Kyle's attention..

Name: Book of life and death

Note: It's a record book of the people living in Celestial draconic realm. It will also show you the peoples profile and if they are still alive or dead.

PS: This book is only applicable to the Celestial draconic realm's citizens.

"This record book is very useful to me! i remember that i got this book 5 years from now as a reward when my faith points reached 5 thousand... i got this much earlier than expected!"

"With this it will be easy for me to monitor the situations of my people."

After he checked the rewards, he sent a voice transmission to everyone to gather in the coliseum along with those people that wants to come with him in another realm.

A while later, lots of people gathered in the coliseum arena, some of them are the recruits before he done his seclusion.

The coliseum arena became noisy and lively with lots of chattering.

"Have you heard that the lord is the one who called all of us here!?"

"I only saw his statue in the shrine, at last i can see him in person!"

"Before the lord seclusion, he told us that time that if someone can break the 100 power limit.. he will bring those people with him in another realm."

"Really? i hope the lord will choose me."

"In your dreams!"

Lots of chattering everywhere in the arena, then Kyle and his core subordinates came and the people became silent and proper.

The new comers saw Kyle for the first time.. they saw the divine statue of Kyle in the shrine and they knew that Kyle is a young youth but when they saw him in person they are all still shocked to see that Kyle is really young.

"Our lord is really young! he looks like only 15-16 years old!" one of the participant said.

"Our lord is really handsome!!"

"Sshh.. be quiet! what if they heard you!" said the other one.

Kyle looked at the crowd and started to speak.

"To those new comers that came when i was in seclusion... i want to welcome you all in Celestial draconic realm! i gathered you all here because as i said last time before my seclusion, that those people who break the 100 power limit have a chance to come with me in another realm.

I am happy that all of the people here broke the 100 power limit and became much stronger.

That's why all of you will receive a reward from me! "

All of the people in the arena became happy with Kyle's announcement.. you can see on their faces the happiness and respect, some can't hide their excitement and curiosity.

"I noticed that almost all of the residence here have their own beast pets already... so as a reward, i will allow all of you to pick one in any high rank weapons, treasures or artifacts in the treasury room."

The crowd bursting with cheers and happiness because of the reward.

"You can all go to the treasury room later after this and my staff will assist all of you there. For now i want to tell to all of you that the first batch of people that i will bring in the other realm next month are only 100 people.

But because all of you here broke the 100 power limit, the only way to choose in a fairly manner is to conduct a tournament.

Tomorrow here in the coliseum arena we will have a tournament, to those who want to participate.. you can register later, my subordinates will register your names.

"The top 100 will have the chance to come with me,.. the top 10 will get some bonus rewards and the top 3 will receive something from me specially the top 1.

So to those who wants to participate in the tournament, see you all tomorrow!"

Then Kyle and the others walked and exited the arena.

The people that wants to participate in tomorrow's tournament choose to stay inside the coliseum arena to register their names.

Kyle have a meeting with his subordinates after that, they inform him about what happened to the realm and outside the realm while he was in seclusion.

They also told him about the changes that happened in the realm in the past 5 months.. that the spiritual energy inside the realm became much more stronger, the seafood in the sea contains power energy that helps them to level up, that one of the resident accidentally found a adamantite mine near the forest mountain etc.

After the meeting Kyle bond with Kyro and Noir first before he prepare something for tomorrow's tournament.

He bought lots of things from the trading system for the rewards that he will give tomorrow.. and he bought something also that he will use for the tournament.

After the people that wants to participate in the tournament registered their names, they all went to the treasury room to choose something from there that can help them tomorrow.

While the people in the realm are all exited to the events tomorrow, Kyle went back to the coliseum arena and put something there.

"All is done! now i can rest and wait for tomorrow's tournament." Kyle said while being proud to himself.

Then the event that all the people waiting for came.

Lots of people gathered in the coliseum arena, those who didn't participate just sat in the coliseum benches to watch the event.

There are some people also selling foods and snacks outside the coliseum.