Chapter: 52 Meeting for the future

All of them are curious of what is gonna be the topic of today's meeting.

After they all sat down, Kyle started to talk about the agenda of the meeting.

"I called all of you here to discuss our future plans that we need to start immediately!" Kyle look at them and continue his speech.

"But before i start to discuss our agenda for today, let me introduce to all of you my first disciple.. Brother Roman!"

The people in the room all look at Roman with envious look.

For them Kyle is a divine existence like a god, so being a disciple of a god is gonna be a life changer.

After Kyle introduced Roman as his disciple, he continued to discuss the agenda of the meeting.

"As you all know already about the dungeon gates that will appear on earth 2 years from now, we need to prepare for it as early as possible. We can't stop it but we can minimize the damage that it will cause.

First, Man power! we need to recruit more people to our side and awaken them to be an additional power to us!

Second, we need authority! we need to stablish immediately our Celestial guild in every countries in the world. We need to be the first one to hold the authority to issue the awakener license! not the government!"

"My lord, these awakeners.. are they gonna awaken on their own? or there are external power that will help them to be awaken?" Brad asked to Kyle.

Kyle noticed that the way they called him evolving as the days go by.. before, they only called him Mr. Trader then Sir and now my lord.

"Yes, they gonna awaken on their own but i'm not sure if there is an external power behind it! The people that will awaken on earth are not lots.. because of the lack of resources and opportunities, some people can't awaken their ability even though they have potentials.

That is where we gonna enter! we need to stablish the celestial guild so that they can test their self if they are unawaken or not. And if they are unawaken, we gonna recruit them and help them to become awakener and stronger!"

"But my lord, there is a possibility that some people will create their own guild.. what we gonna do if that happens?" Arthur asked.

"That's why we need to build our celestial guild immediately before the dungeon gates appear! we need to get the authority so that we can control the awakeners later. Then when the time comes that they like to create their own guild, they need our permission first before they can create it."

Kyle knows that it sounds like they are villains that are profiting in the misfortune of others, but if he don't like to repeat what happened before.. he needs power and authority!

"I will give this job to Arthur, Zian and Brad! use your power and authority to control and manipulate the government not only in country P but try also in every countries in the world.. Money and resources are not a problem.. just make sure to make it all happen before the dungeon gates appear!"

"Yes my lord!" The trio answered at the same time.

"Third, i'm gonna leave the realm for a while.. but before that, i'm gonna be in a seclusion for 5 months then stay for another month before i leave."

Kyro was shocked when he heard it.

"Brother where are you going?! are you gonna leave us?" Kyro asked with teary eyes.

"Don't worry i'm gonna bring you and the two gluttons with me." Kyle tapped his hand on Kyro's head.

Kyro felt relax after that and smiled.

"Before my seclusion, i want you all to gather and recruit lots of people that are unawaken and bring them here in celestial draconic realm.

but make sure that they signed the celestial contract first that i will give later before you let them enter the realm.

I will give you all a week to make this happen,.. after a week bring them all to the coliseum to meet me.

To those who don't have inzpektar, you can assist those who have."

Kyle took out two space rings and explain to them what they need to do.

"Inside this space ring on my left hand are lots of different kinds of potions, elixirs, magical fruits, powerful herbs, artifacts etc. use this resources to earn lots of money and authority for our future plans.

On my right hand, this space ring have also lots of different kinds of potions, elixirs, magical fruits, powerful herbs, artifacts, weapons, sunrise pills and limit breaker pills.

Use this to our people! to those unawaken give them the sunrise pill."

"My lord, what is this limit breaker pill? is it same with sunrise pills that can awaken the ability?" Zian asked to Kyle.

"This is the forth of the agenda, all of you open your status window."

All of them followed Kyle and open their status window.

"As you can see on your stats, there is a 100 limit on it. This is like a curse that only people that born on earth have! Once you've reach the 100 power limit, you can't level up anymore! then the chances of defeating powerful monsters are all just a dream.

This limit breaker pill can help you to break that limit! but you need to maximize your power level and stats to 100 first before you take this pill."

There are lots of murmuring inside the conference room, then Arthur cleared his throat to make the room quiet again.

"Oh.. before i forgot! before you eat the limit breaker pill, you need to ready your self mentally and physically for the extreme pain that you will encounter after you ate it. That's the only down side of that pill but after that you will feel reborn."

Kyle glanced at Roman and asked.

"Brother Roman, you didn't take the limit breaker pill yet?"

"Master, i didn't yet.. i just exit the mountain forest yesterday so i plan to take it tonight."

"Oh ok.. just prepare your self before you eat it."

"Listen to master." Roman replied.

"Roman, you are really lucky to be Lord Kyle's disciple.. your future is very bright! hahaha.." Brad happily said.

"Yes i'm very fortunate!"

"Brother, can i ask if how to be your disciple? is there a criteria? i want to be your disciple also!" Kyro said to Kyle.

"Waah.." Noir also said while raising his hand.

"Hahaha.. you don't need to be my disciple coz you are a master uncle of brother Roman already! and for the criteria, as long that you have the disciple token.. you will be my disciple."

"What it looks like brother? that disciples token?"

"It looks like a token that have an ancient numerals on it."

"I see.. i don't have it" Kyro said while a little disappointed, but at the same time he is also happy that he is a master uncle.

"Ahmm.. my lord the token that you are talking about, is it looks like this?" Enzo said then he took out the token from his space ring.