Chapter: 37 I'm a Transmigrator and Regressor how many people can say that?!

"So this is my second life as a Kyle huh!"

The scene that he saw is very traumatizing.. he felt like he just died a while a go.

"Well i really died...hopelessly and pathetically."

As what he saw.. they are all already powerful but still annihilated in the end.

"Damn! i experienced transmigration, now regression.. how many people can say that?"

Suddenly flooded memories from the future returned to him...most of it are some vital information that he can use.

"Ahhh...my head!!... it feels like its gonna break!"

The headache is extreme and he is sweating too much already.

After 10 minutes the pain subsided.. so he closed his eyes and rest for a while.

"Damn! that hurts so much! anyway now that i have my memories from the future, I need to change my strategies and plans if i don't want that to happened again! seeing my people dying one after another and you can't do anything because you are so weak and pathetic is really a torture!"

Then he remembered those traitors that makes his blood boiled...

"Those son of a b*itch! now i returned i will ensure that i will kill you all! but for that to happen i need power.. much power than before.. or else nothing will change! specially if i want to kill that entity! i need to surpass my previous self."

Then he checked his status window.

Trader Name: Kyle "Owner of celestial draconic realm"

Titles: Merchant to the bones, Over spender, The Reviver.

Job: [accessible]

Power Level: 65

Trading Realm Level: 2

Trading Crystal: 3.5B,45M

Trading Points: 100

Faith points[Divine power]: 37

Stats: Strength: 51/100

Stamina: 45/100

Death energy: 75/100

Agility: 55/100

Abilities: Eyes of Argus, Blink, Gluttony, Subspace,

Lightning, Regeneration, Calling of the dead, Shadow world, Memory

reader.

Equipment: Magic gun, Dagger. Mask.

"As i expected.. my status window back to what it was after i regress.. but this is also an opportunity for me.. at this point i don't have a job yet..so i have a possibility to unluck that job."

Then suddenly he remembered about the system..

"System are you there?

"Yes"

When he heard the system replied, he felt nostalgic and emotional.

"How are you Jupiter? long time no see.." he sadly said.

System: '.....'

"I'm sorry... i'm too weak.. i.. can't do anything when that entity devoured you for his final form completion.... i'm so sorry you have a pathetic host..."

The system still quite and didn't say anything.

"Don't worry little Jup.. i will not allow that to happen again! everything will be different this time!"

A while later the system replied to him..

"Welcome back!"

"Yah i'm back! can you show your self now little Jup?"

Then a white marten with wings and have a galaxy eyes like Noir appeared in front of him.

"What's the host plan now?"

"The plan is to be much more stronger and powerful than before..so that i can protect you all! and i can't stop that entity to devour you."

"Powerful alone is not enough."

"Yah i know... i need a powerful people to fight along side me.. they need to be as powerful as the gods or much more powerful if i want to win! so i will recruit more people and make them powerful! I also need to gather lots of faith points as much as possible than my previous faith points."

He look at his trading crystals and decided to go all out.

"Little Jup, i will upgrade the realm to level 3"

"Affirmative!"

After that, the realm evolved to level 3... the sea appeared, different kinds of trees appeared, the mountain forest evolved and now the home of mythical creatures and beasts.

Then he also decided to expand the realm and choose the 1M sqm for 1 Billion trading crystals.

He can also now buy some amenities that lock before.

He already have some amenities like big mansion, smithy, training tower, and a big warehouse.. so he bought alchemy building, Library, coliseum, a magic building that they can use as an office, Healing house, Mission hall and wind mill power plant.

"I also need to buy the power measuring device from the trading system.."

He also bought lots of many kinds of magical seeds, herbs, livestock, rice seeds for farming, different kinds of root crops and lots of elemental cores.

He only have 140 million left to his trading crystals..

"I will stop for now.. i will wait for my monthly dividends from Sugar plum pwincess..then i will buy again."

After his shopping's spree... he went outside and walked towards Yggdrasil.

He noticed that the people outside are all in uproar..

He saw Arman and Ricky and asked them.

"What is happening?"

"Ah sir.. they are all like that because suddenly the sea, bunch of trees and lots of facilities appeared out of nowhere." Ricky said while scratching his head.

"So that's the reason...calm the people and tell them that it's my doing."

"Yes sir!" Arman and Ricky said.

Then he continue walking until he is in front of Yggdrasil tree.

He took out the puppet and dropped some of his blood essence on it.

A bright light appeared and the puppet turned into a human size fairy with ethereal beauty .

" Greetings master!" then she bowed as a sign of respect.

Kyle look at her and remembered that this fairy helped him a lot during the fight with that entity.

She sacrificed her life forced and transferred it to him but in the end he failed her.. he failed the people who put their trust on him.

"From now on your name will be Freyja"

"Thank you master for the name you bestowed upon me"

"I will leave the Yggdrasil tree under your care! from now on If you need anything just tell me."

"Yes master.."

Beast gang HQ side..

After Enzo and Angelica cleaned up the beast gang base and got the treasures from the vault, they went to the villa and put Marie into the basement.

Enzo saw Zian and Brad inside the basement tying two people.

"Hello Mr. Russel, Mr. Trimorvich." Enzo greeted them.

"Enzo you are here!.. did you finished already the mission that sir gave you?" Brad ask to him happily.

"Yes Mr. Russel, Sir told me to come here after the mission and put this person here in the basement."

He gave a sign to the skeleton, then the skeleton put down the sack and took out Marie from it.