Chapter: 50 My first disciple

In the meeting room while they both seated, Kyle didn't know how he gonna open up the conversation about discipleship.

"Little Jup,.. how i'm gonna ask brother Roman to be my disciple without being a pushover?"

"The host can use the disciple token."

Kyle suddenly recall about the disciple tokens that he has.

"How i'm gonna use those disciple tokens?"

"You just need to toss it all on the air."

He took out the ten disciple tokens that he has from his subspace and stared at it for a while.

Kyle tossed the 10 disciple tokens on the air then all of it suddenly emitted a faint glow.

Roman is looking around waiting to what he gonna say, so he didn't noticed what Kyle done.

Swissshhh...

The ten disciple tokens simply vanished into thin air.

Then one of it appeared in front of Roman.

Roman got startled with the sudden appearance of the token in front of him.

"Kyle, do you have any idea what this glowing like token thing in front of me?" Roman asked to Kyle while staring on it.

"Ahemm.. I didn't expect that it will showed up in front of you brother Roman. That thing is called disciple token, once you take it.. you will become my disciple."

"Your disciple?" Roman is very surprised when he heard about the discipleship.

"I know your older than me, so it will be awkward for you to follow me. But i hope you will think about it first." Kyle said with great seriousness.

Roman is speechless for a while.. then he suddenly took the token and it vanished instantly.

A Cistercian numerals of number one appeared on Roman's forehead.

Roman stood up on his seat and knee bowed to Kyle as a sign of respect.

"I give my greetings to master!" Roman said while bowing.

"Brother Roman, are you sure about this?"

"Yes master! you gave me my life and i know by following you i will become much stronger. I'm thinking if i'm worthy to be your disciple."

Kyle tapped his shoulder and helped him to stand up.

"Brother Roman, you are more than worthy! and even though you are now my disciple nothing will change! you are still my brother Roman."

Ding!

Congratulations to the host for getting your first disciple!

Rewards: 5 trading points.

Ding!

Congratulations to the host for getting your first disciple!

Rewards:10 disciples space rings.

Ding!

Congratulations to the host for getting your first disciple!

Rewards: Dimensional gate

Congratulations to the host for getting your first disciple!

Rewards: Disciples mirror map.

"Brother Roman have a sit, i will give you something."

After that.. Kyle took out one of the disciple space ring he got from the system.

The looks of it is quite similar to the space rings that he gave to Arthur and the others.

There is also a half moon sign that looks letter C in the middle of the ring, but it's much detailed and the capacity is much bigger compared to the normal space rings that he gave to the others.

Name: Disciple space ring

Note: A space ring only for Kyle's disciples. It has a big capacity and can put live animals or pets inside. Once the ring recognized the wearer, it can't be transferred to others. Only the wearer's master can take it.

PS: It's also a locator for your disciple. You can locate and see them using the disciples mirror map.

"I will give you this disciple ring.. it's a space ring that has a big capacity. You can also put live animals or your pet inside."

Roman took the space ring from Kyle's hand and stared on it.

Aside from the disciple space ring, Kyle took out also lots of different kinds of elixirs, potions that he made and some magical weapons and artifacts from Erebus ring and gave it to Roman.

"These are my gifts to you!"

"Master.. this is lots!" Roman eyes widened when he saw the different kinds of things that Kyle put on the table.

"Use the space ring and put all these inside."

"How will i use this?" Roman asked.

"Drop your blood on it and it will recognize you. Once it recognized you, no one can take that ring from you aside from me."

"Thank you master!"

Then Roman dropped his blood on the ring and put all the things that Kyle gave him into his space ring.

"When we come back later in Celestial realm, go to the mountain forest and try to tame one mythical beast there. After that you can also train in the training tower or go to the mission hall to take some missions. In the mission hall there is a measuring device, once your power level and stats are all 100.. eat this pill."

Kyle gave the pill to Roman.

"Yes master."

Kyle felt awkward because of Roman calling him master.. he is not used to it.

In the past.. none of this happened.

He don't know the butterfly effects of what he is doing now.. that's why he needs to become much stronger.

Kyle and Roman stayed in the villa for 5 days. Kyle strengthened the barriers that covering the villa and he also covered the big forest encircling it.

They also disguised themselves and went to the capital to eat every street food they saw then just bumming around after that..

After five days, they went back inside the realm.

Roman went to the forest mountain immediately to tame a mythical beast.

Kyle went to the mansion and called Kyro and the two gluttons and gave them lots of different kinds of street foods and pastry that he bought for them.

The trio's eyes widen when they saw the yummy foods in front of them, specially the two gluttons Noir and Sniper.

The trio started to devour the foods happily.

"Noir.. eat slowly! you are still a baby and you are already eating like a hungry ghost!" Kyle said to Noir while looking at him devouring the food like a pig.

"Aah!!" Noir angrily replied to him.

"Ok..ok.. don't be mad." (sigh)

" Is it really ok to spoiled this child?!" Kyle asked to himself.

But when he recall the image when he saw the dead body of Noir, he can't help but sigh.

Noir born from his blood essence so Noir considered as his biological son.

And as a father, he don't like any harm to befall to his son.