Chapter: 47 Revenge

(Warning!!! this page has some cruelty and violence content. Reader discretion is advised.)

"When I learned what really happened... i can't control my anger! i rushed to that member of the beast gang and beat him into pulp until he told me where the Beast gang HQ is located.

How can the Beast gang do that to me? How can Marie do that to me!? because of anger i went to the Beast gang HQ even though the people in the smoky mountain are against on it.

Even though i know its dangerous, i went there to know if Marie is really there and to confront her incase.

When i was there already... like an idiot.. i caused a scene and was captured.

They brought me into a cave that have a cell and imprisoned me there.

After 2 days of being captured, Marie visited me.. when i saw her i realized that she really betrayed me! the look on her face while looking at me is filled not of love or worry but with disgust.

I asked her why she betrayed me.. i gave her my everything.. and do you know what she told me?

She told me that she never loved me! that every day with me is like hell to her.

If Black tiger didn't gave her the mission of seducing me, she will never look at a garbage person like me.

My whole world collapsed, while listening to her mockery and insulting laughter.. i asked her that i will forget her and never appeared in front of her again if she set me free.

But they didn't do that.. they started to tortured me for a reason that i'm seducing Black tiger's wife! everyday was a hell, they will cut one of my fingers everyday.

The worst part was they will cut it very slowly to the point that i collapsed because of the pain.

And they done that to me for 6 days!"

While listening, Kyle is controlling his anger! if he known much earlier what Black tiger done to Roman, he will not give him a quick death.

"Because i shouted too loud, they also cut my tongue! they just gave me some medicine after the torture so that i will not die.

I really wish to die that time... i can't handle the endless torture anymore."

While talking, Roman can't control his tears and cried.. when he remembered the cruelty he has experienced, his emotion became unstable.

"Then one day, lots of people came to my cell.. they all look like a cult or something because of the way they dressed.

One of the torturer gouged one of my eyes using his hand.. he said it will be a trophy!

I think i fainted because of the extreme pain! because that's the last thing i remembered.. when i woke up i'm already here."

"I'm sorry brother Roman... if i just arrived much earlier! you will not suffer much!" Kyle sadly said to Roman.

"Don't mind it anymore! i'm thankful that you gave me a new life and you killed those people already."

"Brother Roman... what if i told you that Marie is still alive! what will you do?"

Roman's killing intent surges when he heard the name of the person he hates that most.

"Let me handle her!" Roman said while controlling his anger.

"Do you want to see her now?" Kyle asked.

"If possible yes!" Roman said while clenches his fist.

After that the two of them exited the realm, and Kyle brought Roman to the villa's basement.

When they entered the basement.. they saw some skeletons guarding the three prisoners.

The skeletons saw Kyle and they suddenly trembled and bow.

He wondered why Enzo's skeletons acted like that to him.

They walked and stopped in front of Marie.

Marie was shocked when she saw Roman walking towards her without any wounds and signs of being tortured.

She thought that Roman was already dead.. and now she is seeing Roman in front of her.

"Hahaha.. i'm hallucinating now! i can see a dead person in front of me!" she murmured to herself.

Kyle gave a sign to the skeleton to removed the cover in Marie's mouth.

Roman just staring to Marie and didn't say anything.

Kyle is a little bit worried coz he thought that what if Roman became soft again after seeing Marie and forgive her... Marie done something that can't be forgiven! so he will not allow Roman to became soft hearted this time.

"Even in death you are still haunting me! go away you trash!"

Kyle really wants to kill her on this moment, but he needs to control himself.. then he glanced at Roman that still standing and staring to Marie.

Then Roman suddenly started to speak..

"I'm really stupid before to trust and gave my love on you! why i didn't saw how wicked you are?!.. no i actually know.. i just choose to be a fool." Roman clenches his fist and blood dropped from his hand.

He is trying his best to control his emotions..

"Hahaha... i will say this again and again!! i didn't love you! and i will never love you! so go to hell already!! stop haunting me!" Marie said while laughing and mocking him.

Roman gave her a stern look then suddenly grinned.. a grin that makes anyone scared to death.

The lights in the basement suddenly flickered, and turned into red lights..

The atmosphere became creepy and heavy, and Roman transformed into a tall scary black shadowy creature.

Roman hold Marie's head and pull it near his face..

Marie was so scared to death when she saw the creepy grin of the tall scary shadowy figure near her face.

"Ahhh... go away!!" Marie shouted while her tears flowed on her face.

Then Roman recited some ancient words with a creepy voice that no one can understand.. and a small blood pool appeared under Marie's foot.

Lots of bloody hands showed up from the small blood pool and crawled on Marie's body and slowly pushed her inside the blood pool.

"Nooo!!... Sir help me!!! i don't want to die...." Marie glanced at Kyle and beg him for help.

The other two prisoners are also scared to death to what they saw.