Chapter: 43 God level slave

Gaia can feel that the situation become dangerous for her so she tried to leave the desolate place thru teleportation, but for unknown reason she can't leave.

"Why i can't leave this place?!" she murmured to herself...

"I need to run...my instinct is telling me that i need to run far away from this man.."

She tried to distance herself to Kyle.. she flew fast in a different direction while trying again to leave the desolate place.

Kyle eyes narrowed slightly... a strange smile was lifted on his handsome face.

And in the next instant... his body suddenly leaped forward and an after image appeared.

Wooosssh!...

Kyle's speed was as fast as his lightning.. in a flash, he is already in front of Gaia...

The expression of Gaia changed when she saw that Kyle is in front of her already..

"This can't be!.. leave me alone you jerk!"

Then she flew much faster than earlier, but even though she tried so hard to distance herself to Kyle.. he will always showed up in front of her.

Kyle kicked her and she was smashed into the ground.

Bang!

Gaia can't exert more power anymore, because Angelica's body is already on it's limit..so the only thing she needs to do now is to escaped and find another opportunity to kill Kyle.

She tried to stand up but before she can do that, a bolts of lightning appeared and electrified her..

Bzzz.. Bzzz...

"Aaahhh!.."

A loud cry can hear echoing..

Kyle appeared lazily in front of her and gave her a cold look..

"The mighty proud goddess earlier reduced to such a state.. what a joke...tsk.." Kyle curled his lips and sneered.

"Urgh...Damn you! you can't kill me! this is not my body.. once i leave this place and return to god's realm, i will do whatever it takes to kill you!" Gaia is really furious.

"You can still talk big even in that sorry state...so it means the beating is not enough huh!.." then Kyle landed on the ground and slowly walked towards her.

"You!... what are you going to do? go away! i'm warning you.. i'm a goddess! even you kill me only this child will die!"

Kyle can sense a killing intent and fear lingering with her.. it's obvious that she didn't given up killing Kyle...however, she underestimated Kyle and reduced to that state.

The atmosphere in the air was a little tense.. a little far from the two.. Enzo and the rest saw everything that was happened.. they can't hide their amazement and respect towards Kyle.

Kyle stopped in front of her and took out a card from his subspace.. he curled his lips and said..

"If you agreed earlier to the subordinate contract.. you will not be in this kind of situation.."

"Over my dead body! i will never work under you! i'm a goddess you only a lowly human!"

"Tsskk..tsskk.. what a prideful b*tch... yah you are right being my subordinate is really not appropriate for you... my mistake." Kyle shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes! it's really a mistake you jerk! a goddess as your subordinate? are you dreaming?!" Gaia is still prideful even though she can't fight anymore..as a goddess and a higher being.. working under a lowly being is a great insult to her.

"You can still say that while you been pulverized by this lowly being?! you really a joke! anyway as i said earlier.. being my subordinate is really not appropriate for you.. coz i think being a slave is much better!"

"You!..." Gaia's voice was filled with murderous intent.

"Be thankful that you are still useful to me..so i will not kill you.." then Kyle used his capturing card to capture Gaia's soul inside and tame it.

The capturing card floated in the air and a bright light spread.. Gaia sense a trace of danger from it and tried to escaped but because Angelica's body is badly injured. .she can't move.

"Bastard! what are you trying to do?" fear clearly flashed across Gaia's eyes..

Kyle didn't say anything and just watching the card starting to capture Gaia's soul.

"Noo... stop this! Ahhhh...." Gaia's soul been sucked out from Angelica's body and enter the card.

After that.. the card stop glowing and went to Kyle's hand.

Kyle look at the capturing card with Gaia's image in it and put it inside his subspace.

"Sir!"

Enzo and the rest rushed towards Kyle and saw Angelica's body laying on the ground.. they can't even imagine how this small body fight that long with Kyle.

"Enzo, carry that kid! i will just summon those monsters then we will leave after that."

"Yes sir!" Enzo carried Angelica's body immediately and noticed that she is still alive...for some reasons he felt relieved.

Kyle summon all of the dead monster beasts everywhere and put it in to his shadow world.. after that they leave the desolate place and transported back to the mansion.

They saw that the living room is clean.. no traces of fighting from earlier.. those broken things from earlier fight are now intact like nothing happened.

"So this is one of the magic of this mansion,.. well for this mansion expensive price i can expect something amazing right!?.." he murmured to himself.

"Enzo bring that kid to the healing house and after that you all can rest."

"Thank you sir!" then the trio went outside.

After the trio left, Kyle sat down for a while and closed his eyes.. lots of things happened and he is really exhausted.

He called Arthur and gave him some instructions..

"Arthur... i'm gonna be in seclusion for 3 days, so i will leave the realm to you.. if brother Roman woke up before i finish my seclusion, assist him for me."

"Are you gonna use your room here for seclusion?"

" No.. i will use the cabin.. oh before i forgot! tried to recruit more people to work and live here! we need more people to stabilize the realm. "

"Are there any specification or requirements sir that i need to remember in recruiting people?"

"There are no strict requirements.. as long as they are honest and good people that will do.. we just need more immigrants." Kyle lazily said.

He needs to acquire lots of faith points, so he needs to do something about it... He needs lots of people to worship him to gather lots of faith points.. and one of the way he think of is that they need to bring lots of people in the realm to worship him.

If he can also gather faith points outside the realm much better.

"I will also give you this." he gave the space ring to Arthur.

"Inside in that space ring are lots of elixirs and potions like the bloody mary and miracle water.. use those to expand our business. And also try to influence the government as much as possible.. work with Brad and Zian with that matter."

"Yes sir.."

"Don't forget to be careful.. there are some organizations that eyeing your family! I will give these five body guard wood puppets to protect you. Just drop your blood on it and it will turn into human puppets."

"Thank you so much sir!" Arthur received the five wooden puppets.

"You can go now.. meet me after 3 days."

"Ok sir!"