Chapter: 32 Life and death pill

Meanwhile in Celestial draconic realm.

Kyle Bought a glass coffin in the trading system and put Roman inside.

This glass coffin can preserved the body and stop it from decaying.

He choose to put the coffin outside, because he wants Roman to see how beautiful the sceneries inside the realm.(Although he can't see it.)

Arthur and the rest of his family are all inside the realm already...

When Arthur saw Kyle, he walked towards him and greeted him.

Kyle just staring in the coffin not doing anything or responding, it's like his mind travelled elsewhere.

Then Arthur noticed a glass coffin with a dried corpse inside.

He wants to ask and say something but he controlled himself coz he knows that Kyle will not respond at all so he decided to say it later.

Kyle is hesitating if he will tell to Kyro about what happened to Roman.

Roman and Kyro are really closed to each other.

He didn't know how Kyro will react if he saw the devastating corpse of Roman, so he is hesitating at the moment.

After a long time of thinking he decided that Kyro have the rights to know and he don't want to hide it from him.

So he called Kyro thru sound transmission and wait for him to arrive.

When Kyro, Noir and sniper arrived, they saw Kyle and Arthur looking to a glass coffin.

"Brother i am here..is there something wrong?"

When Kyle called him earlier, he noticed that there is something wrong from his voice.

Kyle look at him with a sad face..

"Kyro.. come near here."

Then Kyro walked near the glass coffin and saw a dried corpse inside.

The corpse is really unrecognizable and from the way it looks, it really suffered from inhumane torture.

But when Kyro saw the bone necklace, nostalgic memories came back all of a sudden.

"Brother... what happened to brother Roman?!"

Kyro asked with a low and sad voice.

"Kyro..i want you to calm your self! it's my fault! i arrived late so when i rescued him,.. he was already dead."

"Who done this to him?"

Kyle didn't know if he gonna tell Kyro about the beast gang or finis mundi...but when he saw that Kyro just standing there not doing anything, he choose to tell him.

"The beast gang captured him and tortured him to death.. but don't worry i eradicated that gang already!"

Kyro still didn't move or say anything, he just standing there while staring into the glass coffin.

Inside Kyro's subconscious mind there is another him with a form of a shadow talking to him..

"You need to avenge brother Roman whatever happens! those people who tortured and made him as a sacrificial lamb needs to die!"

"But Brother will not allow me to go out alone how much more kill someone!"

Kyro said while crying...

"Why are you crying? I thought you are a grown up already?

"Is it bad to cry if someone's dear to you died?!"

"Crying can't bring back brother Roman alive! Instead of crying like a pipsqueak, you better avenge brother Roman!"

"What can we do? brother said he already eradicated the beast gang who made brother Roman like that!"

"That beast gang is only one of the pawns of that organization who really the reason why brother Roman turned into a sacrificial lamb."

"How did you know?" Kyro ask curiously.

"I know lots! more that you can imagine!"

Kyro didn't say anything...he really don't like to be a burden to his brother, that's why he trained so hard inside the tower to become so strong that he can protect himself and his brother.

Now that he is strong enough... he really wants to try his power but he never kill a person before.

"Let's make a deal then" said by the shadow to Kyro.

"What kind of deal?"

"If you kill the person i want you to kill.. i will tell you a good news.

Don't worry those people are also brother's enemies! we will just help him to eradicate them all!"

Kyro think for a while.. If he really can help his brother, he will do everything to help.

"Ok we have a deal! so what is that good news you are talking about?"

As expected he is really easy! the dark shadow murmured to himself.

The dark shadow smiled and told him the good news..

While Kyro is busy talking to the dark shadow inside his subconscious mind, Kyle is really nervous already coz Kyro is not responding..

"Kyro!! Kyro!!" but Kyro is not still responding to him, just standing there motionless.

He expected this to happened but he still nervous...what if there is something wrong with Kyro because of shock?!.. he was really anxious so he called the system.

"System.. what's happening to my brother?"

"He will be fine soon."

"Are you sure? if something happen to my brother i will never forgive my self! i lost brother Roman already, i can't handle anymore if i lose Kyro."

"There is a way to revive him."

Kyle suddenly stop and digest what the system said.

"You....what are you saying? do you want me to make brother Roman my summon?!"

"The host is forgetting something."

"Direct to the point system."

"The host still have the life and death pill."

Then Kyle suddenly remembered that he has a life and death pill.

He got it from the system rewards when he absorbed death energy for the first time in the old cemetery near smoky mountain.

"What a fool!! why i forgot that i have this!"

Then he took out the life and death pill inside his sub space.

"System, how will i use this?" Kyle ask excitedly.

"The host needs to plant a large amount of earth cores first before you use the life and death pill. We didn't know how much spiritual energy he needs to be revive."

Then Kyle bought loads amount of elemental earth cores that he can find in the trading system immediately.

After that he called Aki and command him to instruct the skeletons to bury all of it in one place.

When Noir saw lots of elemental cores... he shouted to get Kyle's attention.

"I will give you lots later if you behave and be a good boy." he said to Noir.

When Noir heard what he said.. he behave immediately and looking forward to those elemental cores.

Aki followed his commands immediately and called the skeletons to carry all the elemental earth cores.