Chapter: 55 Jazz's Will power

Ding!

Congratulations to the host for getting your 2nd disciple!

Rewards: 2 Trading points.

Ding!

Congratulations to the host for getting your 2nd disciple!

Rewards: Mana pill.

Ding!

Congratulations to the host for getting your 2nd disciple!

Rewards: Gulliver's Compass.

"Why my rewards came late this time?" Kyle got startled when the pop up windows popped out suddenly.

"The system updated some features earlier so the rewards came late." The system replied to Kyle.

Kyle just sigh and checked the rewards.

Name: Mana multiplier pill [M&M Pill].

Note: It can triple your mana points in a short period of time.

PS: You can only consume it once per month!

Name: Gulliver's Compass.

Note: A compass that will point you in the right direction.

PS: It will only works in sea travels.

"I got another 2 trading points this time."

Trader Name: Kyle [Owner of celestial draconic realm]

Titles: Merchant to the bones, Over spender, The Reviver, Protégé nurturer, The limit breaker.

Job: Jack of all trades [All rounder]

Power Level [XP]: 101[A]

Talent: Transcendent

Trading Realm Level: 3

Trading Crystals: 140 M

Trading Points: 107 +2

Faith points[Divine power]: 37

Stats: Strength [HP]: 101

Stamina [SP]: 101

Death energy [MP]: 101

Agility: 101

Abilities: Eyes of Argus [SS], Blink [S], Beelzebub [SSS], Subspace [A],

Super Bolts [S], Regeneration [C], Calling of the dead [A], Shadow world [A], Memory reader [C].

Equipment: Magic gun [E], Mask [C], Unholy dark dagger [S].

"I can take the pill later, and for the compass.. when i travel thru water this can be use."

After that Kyle clicked the dimensional gate that he got as a reward before and it appeared on the ground floor room of the training tower.

Name: Dimensional Gate.

Note: It's a passage way to another dimensional realm, It can connect to the realm that you want it to be connected.

PS: It can only connect to 1 realm permanently and that realm must not belong to the 9 realms.

"So once i connected it to another realm, i can't change it anymore huh!."

Kyle think for a while.. then he checked the trading system and the exclusive trading system if there is a dimensional gate that he can buy, but for his dismay, there is none.

"I think i can only get it as a rewards from the system like the life and death pill."

He likes to have lots of dimensional gates so that he can visit the other realms that are not belong to the 9 realms.