Chapter: 41 The mysterious shadow

Kyle was dumbstruck when he saw what's inside the room.

The pressure that those summons emitting are no joke.. specially the mysterious shadow that sitting on the throne.

He just only standing there in the entrance motionless.. he didn't know what to do.. one of those summons is enough to kill him in one breath.. And he is seeing lots of them in one room..

He didn't move until the mysterious shadow spoke.

"Come near me.."

The voice of the mysterious shadow have a powerful aura that makes his body trembled.

He tried his best to walk normally towards the mysterious shadow, because he thought it will be insulting if he fly towards him.. so even though his knees are giving up because of the pressure he still tried to walk.

While walking he can feel the gazes of those summons that makes him uncomfortable..

What he felt now is like a weak chicken in front of a predator.

This is the second time he felt hopeless and pathetic in front of someone..

The first one is with that entity and today is the second time.

He stopped when he is near in the throne..

He look at the mysterious shadow on the throne.. he can't control his body not to tremble.. this mysterious shadow is really powerful... he thought that there is a possibility that this mysterious shadow is on par with that entity..

"No he is not on par.. my instinct is telling me that he is much more powerful and dangerous than that entity! how come there is a very powerful entity inside this void! " he said to himself.

"I'm sorry if i barged to your place without a consent.. the truth is.. i didn't even know why i'm here." He said to the mysterious shadow carefully...

The mysterious shadow look at him and suddenly said..

"Do you want power?"

"Sorry?" he said while not sure if he heard it correctly.

"Do you want to become much more stronger beyond your wildest dreams?"

He didn't know what to say, it caught him off guard.. he didn't expect that the mysterious shadow will ask him that kind of question.

After a while he replied..

"Yes!! i want to become stronger!"

"Why?" the shadow asked.

He hesitated for a while then he said..

"I need power so that i can kill someone!"

"Are you not gonna use your power to protect the people and be a hero?"

"I'm sorry but i'ts not my priority to sacrifice my life and be a hero to those people that i don't know! i'm doing this to protect my family! and repay the grudges that i have with someone."

"Even you have the power to protect the humanity you will not help?"

"As i said earlier its not my priority.. but it doesn't mean that my subordinates can't help.. they are enough to face those weakling chickens!.. and if i kill that someone that i want to kill, it will also save the humanity so i think its a win win.."

"Hahahaha.... you are really unique! i decided i will help you to achieve your goal!"

"Really?" Kyle happily said.

"But you need to prove your self to me first!" then he gave a sign and one of his summons walk towards in front of Kyle.

The summon looks like an elf.