Chapter: 36 I died! everyone died!

"System,. how can i use this blank scroll?

"You just need to say what you want to create, then the process of making it will appear in the blank scroll."

Then he look at the scroll in his hand and said that he want something to break the 100 power limit..

Suddenly the blank scroll glowed and some words appeared out of nowhere.

"At last you sh*t power limit will disappear soon!"

Then he look at the words on the scroll... he saw an ingredients to make some elixir pill that don't have a name.

"these ingredients are all hard to find! and even i am an alchemist in my past life, some ingredients here are not familiar to me. Luckily i have the trading system!"

Then he put back the scroll into his subspace.

"I will make the pill later. For now lets see the other rewards.."

Then he took the crystal apples... and stared on it.

"Are these even edible?" he curiously ask to himself while staring at it.

It looks like a crystal that been shaped into apple..

"No wonder its called crystal apple!"

Then he used his eyes of argus to see the description.

Name: Crystal apple

Note: It can double your power level and stats for 30 seconds.

PS: Don't be a scaredy cat! its eatable and yummy!

"These crystal apples are really useful to me! specially in a battle that hard to win. But the description makes me more doubtful if its really yummy.."

Then he put back the crystal apples into his subspace.

"This one looks like a small woman puppet! but its not moving."

Name: Yggdrasil care taker

Note: A mother's care to her child is the best care in the world.

PS: Its loyal and helpful to their master.

"System.. how can i use this?"

"You only need to drop your blood on it to activate it and recognize you her master."

"Why its always requires my blood? hopefully my blood will not run out soon! My blood is a royal blood you know!"

System: '...'

"I will go out after this to activate this care taker puppet. Now for my last reward... the fortune teller's card! lets see if what will happen in the future. "

He activated the fortune teller's card and a while later the images appeared.

After the dungeon and special gates appeared on earth, he saw the celestial hunter's guild and the academy they built...on this day its already number one in the world...they have lots of powerful members and one of the richest in the world.

He is so proud to see the success of their guild and academy....

"Good job everyone!" he proudly said.

Then the scene suddenly changed, Its the scene from another realm to another.

They also stablished their Celestial group and became the most powerful group over there.

"I can't believed that my Celestial family will be the most influential and powerful in the future! I'm really awesome!" he boastfully said!

He is really satisfied to what he is seeing right now.