Chapter: 48 Night walker

Kyle was also stunned, in his last life he didn't see this kind of ability of Roman.

He thought that maybe because that time he is the one who killed Marie, and he didn't asked Roman about what happened to him while being captured by the Beast gang.

"To what i remembered... i never saw him in celestial draconic realm before i died.. what really happened to him?" It really puzzled him.

He still can hear Marie's crying for help. . then he saw how Marie vanished along with those bloody hands inside the bloody pool.

He glanced at Roman.. and he saw that Roman is still staring at the place where Marie vanished.

"Brother Roman" Kyle wants to ask Roman if he is ok.. but he knows deep inside that Roman is really not ok, so he choose not to ask him.

Roman returned to his original self and Kyle can see the sadness on his face.

"Thank you so much Kyle.. now i can really moved on!" Roman said while forcing himself to smile.

"What happened to Marie brother Roman? is she dead?" he is really curious.

"No.. killing her is a luxury that i can't give her! this past week.. i realized that i am not human anymore and i have some kind of powers and abilities, so i studied some of my powers and found out that i have this kind of ability called abyss prison."

"Abyss prison?" Kyle curiously asked.

It's his first time to know about this abys prison.

"Yes.. i can put someone there and they will be tortured for eternity! they will not die so dying is a luxury."

"Wow! that's a scary OP ability!" Kyle used his Eyes or Argus to see the status window of Roman.

Name: Roman Swartz

Race: Night shade [Night Walker]

Job: Inquisitor

Title: Abyss Torturer

Power Level: 98 [A]

Talent: Top Tier

Stats: Strength: 100/100

Stamina: 96/100

Wisdom: 97/100

Agility: 99/100

Abilities: Abyss Prison [SS], Regeneration [S]

"Damn! even his stats are all OP! it's only been 1 week since he was revived and now he has this OP stats already!.. he didn't even need to used the sunrise pill because he was awaken already." he murmured to himself.

"Make him your disciple!" the system suddenly said to him that startled Kyle.

The system never start a conversation to him.. even in the past, if he didn't start to ask some questions the system will never talk first.

"This is the first time that you talk to me first little Jup! but why you want me to make brother Roman my disciple?"

"Because his race is connected to your Shadow world ability."

"What do you mean? please elaborate! and what kind of race he has?"

"A nightwalker was a type of nightshade, a powerful undead monster from the Shadow world, It was unnatural and malicious, and it took delight in the corruption and suffering of others. It was a creature of both death and shadows and had enormous powers over darkness.

They possess immortality, and they are physically superior to any beings, a night walker are famous for their amazing regenerative abilities."

"Why his race became night walker? and what's the connection with my shadow world ability?"

He is not sure if that's the side effect of the life and death pill.. so he thought that it's much better to know the answer directly from the system.

"There is a possibility that your blood has an ability that can mutate the blood line of any beings."

"Sounds plausible.. there is a possibility that Noir mutate and evolved into a demi god race because of my blood." for Kyle it really is a blessing if he can mutate someone to become much stronger.

He don't have any prejudice in human race, but in the face of calamity and war against monster invasion in the future, power and strength is a must not the race.

"Your Shadow world ability is a real world with lots of undead types of monsters living inside of it."

"What did you say?" Kyle was shock to what the system told him.

"You can actually enter inside your shadow world, not only your summons."

"Why you only saying this kind of important information to me now? you didn't even tell me this in my past life!"

"The host didn't ask." The system lazily said.

Kyle was speechless.. he didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"If my shadow world ability is connected to the real shadow world, what realm is this shadow world and where are my summons staying there?"

"There is no realm level recorded for the shadow world because it's not part of the nine realms that connected to the Yggdrasil gate. I will tell you about it in the future.

About your summons, there is an independent Dark castle over there provided by the system where you can find your summons. "

He has lots of questions, but he knows that this is not the right time to ask about, it so he decided that he will ask all of it later and changed the topic to Roman.

"Brother Roman is older than me, so how can i make him my disciple? that will mess up the seniority.. I don't know if he will agree to it coz im younger than him. Even though i'm very old in my first life, i'm younger than him now!" Kyle said while scratching his head.

"In gaining Knowledge and power.. as long as you can guide and teach someone.. seniority is not an issue! only close minded people will think like that!"

"Hey, that statement hurts you know! don't be mad little Jup!" Kyle not sure if little Jup is pissed off to him or not so he is trying to appease him.

"Hey Kyle!.. Kyle!.. KYLE!! are you ok?"

 Roman asked with a concern look.

Clap!

 Kyle got startled when Roman clapped his hands near his face.

"I'm ok brother Roman."

"You suddenly spaced out.. i thought something happened to you!"

He didn't noticed that he spaced out kind a longer this time that makes Roman worried for him.

"Ok, i will try to ask him later about the discipleship." he told to himself.

"Are you sure you ok? By the way Kyle, who are those two people over there?"

Kyle glanced at the two people before he replied Roman.

"I have some business to one of them.. the other one is just unlucky."