chapter 21

After Aditya went with his mama and mami Abheera stopped to come out of her room. With Akshay also the condition is same. Both are missing him alot but there is nothing in their hand as it was his decision. They respected it.

      They tried to talk with him, but he is avoiding their calls. When ever he tried to talk with them only past is coming infront of his eyes. They way they avoided him and the struggles he faced due to lonelyness. They way they avoided talking with him for years.

        Aryan tried alot to make them eat, as a result they are eating only a little amount or will reject it. Aryan can't take this anymore as he can't see his siblings struggling in this way.

         With Aryan only Aditya is talking in the home, as for him Aryan is equal to father so he can't avoid him. So Aryan decides to visit his little bean who were far away from them as he can't see them like that.

         Aryan informed to everyone in the home about his decision of going to meet his little brother as his mama and mami also informed him that how Aditya is behaving and how he is avoiding his meals and ignoring his health.

           Aryan packed everything and informed to Abheera and Akshay that he is going to solve the problems that everyone facing. But they just remains silent and hugs him tightly and cried by telling how they were missing their Aditya .

            Aryan assured to them that he will definitely brings happiness back and solve everything. By saying that he left from there. Abheera and Akshay were praying for the return of Aditya without missing their meals as they promised to their brother that they will definitely take care of themselves without avoiding food.

          With that Aryan starts his journey with the thoughts how he also treated  Aditya and how he slapped him even he didn't do any mistake and with that thoughts and with strong determination to bring back his little brother he moves.