chapter 3

Along with arundhati, he also heard Akshay's voice.

        Akshay nandha 14 Yr old arundhati son

        Akshay nandha 14 Yr old arundhati son. once Aditya's best friend now he was always in first place to bully him. He changed his attitude towards Aditya because of the lies fed up by his mother. Does knows about his mother cruel intentions.

      Aditya cried a lot hearing his only best friend voice but not anymore.

       Then he remembers the moment when his and Akshay friendship losts and cried a lot.

  "Past"

      Aditya innocently looking towards Akshay and asks him whether he likes his gift or not, but Aditya receives a hard slaps on his face by none other than Akshay, he was shocked with the sudden slap along witheveryone,because everyone knows how much Akshay loves him .

      Aditya innocently asks him, why did he slaps him?

       But,Akshay again and again slaps him,no one tried to stop him and at last Akshay throws the gift given by Aditya towards the ground. Everyone shocked as it was rags and destroyed shoes .

       Aditya himself shocks, because it was not the gift which he bought for Akshay. But,he remains silent.

         From that day Akshay always bully him without knowing the truth.

       Present

      Aditya wants to talk with him. But, it was his longest dreams. Along with his di and baba his Akshay also not talks with him.

       In his room Aditya cried a lot ,he just want to hug them and cried alot by telling his everyday miseries, but no one was letting him towards them.

      Aditya came down to have his dinner and witnessed everyone happy, but he was not a part of them and he cried silently and had the leftovers and once prince in his own place leaving a disgraceful life because of his aunt evil intentions.