chapter 17

With heavy heart Akshay went to Aryan room and sees that he was sleeping peacefully as he was tired because of the difficulties he was facing due to his mother.

       Akshay went to him and sits near his feet over the floor and touches his feet, with the sudden touch he wakes up from his sleep and asks Akshay to sit next to him.

         Akshay has done as said by Aryan, but he immediately cried by hugging Aryan tightly. Aryan tried to console him as he don't know the reason why he is really crying .

        Baccha look at me,why are you crying? Tell to baba . But, Akshay was not stopping his crying because of the fear of losing them. He thought they might hate him for his mother misdeeds.

          Baba will you forgive me if I kills my self. That's when he felt a sting sensation on his cheek, because Aryan slaps him after hearing that word. He immediately asks him to get out from his room. With heavy heart Akshay lefts to his room.

            In his Akshay hits himself for his mother's misdeeds and took a paper to write his inner feelings. But sleeps due to continuous crying. Night Aryan came to his room because he slapped him. Whom he considered as a child along with his other siblings. He had seen paper in his hands which had tear marks which indicates that he cried a lot. Aryan kisses over his cheek where he slapped him and tells that he slaps him because he can't hear such a words from his mouth. He is just not any other person to him. He is his life along with his siblings. He can't see their sufferings and pain.  By telling those words Aryan left from there.

        Akshay who is  just closing his eyes becomes emotional after listening those words and that unconditional love his baba having towards him.