chapter 8

Except abheera everyone came back to home as she is missing her little brother presence alot in a home.

       Arundhati was fuming in anger as Aditya was not died in an accident which was her plan. Even though he was not showing any recovery, she hates him breathing. She wants Aditya to die. But no one in the family about Arundhati.

        It was middle of the night, Arundhati was on phone call talking with someone seriously about her plan which fails to kill Aditya. But that talk was listened by one person who were none other than Akshay.

       Akshay world fell for a moment, as he heard his mothers plan to kill Aditya.  It was attempt murder on Aditya. His Aditya, but he was not there to protect Aditya.

         Everything what he has done to Aditya comes to his mind. His hatred which once he had on Aditya killing him.

        With broken heart he moves towards  his room,but he also heard his mother talking how she kill her bhaiya and bhabhi to the opposite party and how she successfully separates and abuses Aditya and make other people to hate him. This sudden truth shakes his world upside-down.

       Let's see his siblings and grandparents reaction of knowing truth.