chapter 25

After spending some time with Aditya, Aryan lefts. After many years of struggles Aditya felt a most happiest guy feeling in the world. After all he felt the love which he misses many years from his baba. After sometime Aditya mama and mami went to his bedroom looking at him like that They felt a lot happy.

          Their child smile brings life to everyone around him. Aryan after witnessing his little bean smile and the news about him joining soon in the family gives him a lot more happy and thought of his family gives him a lot more happy.

           Aryan finally reaches home with thoughts of Aditya and his smile. While Abheera and Akshay enthiastically waiting for him thinking that Aditya will also come. But when they saw that there is only their baba who come back and Aditya's absence hurt them a lot, but they didn't express it. Even though Aryan saw their sad faces, he didn't tell any thing to them as he don't want to disturb his little bean surprise.

             With great effort Abheera and Akshay controlled their emotions as they didn't seen their little bean coming with their baba. But what they don't know is already their little bean forgives them and he loves them a lot.

             On another side Aditya is over the moon with a great joy as he spend his day with his baba and he will going to unite with his family not knowing coming twist in his life.