chapter 6

Aditya was silently crying in his room not knowing why all these happend to him.

          He thought to die on several on several occasions,but he can't do that. He loved them alott.But his thoughts of his siblings and besty and grandparents hatred making him to lose hope.

           At night after everyone slept he went to his baba's room and sit over near his legs. He touches his brother's feet and took his blessings as he is an Father figure to that innocent soul. He then went to his di room and do the same.

          When he was about to enter the Aryan room his aunt stopped him and slapped him hardly multiple times till his lips bleed. That's when his hope to gain his siblings, bestfriend and grandparents love destroyed completely.

           He was died at that moment emotionally. He decides to stop talking with everyone. Once he craves for everyone love,but now nothing remains. He is not looking at anyone, never tried to talk with anyone. Just ate the previous day food and left to school without informing to anyone.

            Here in dining area without knowing previous night incident those three were waiting for Aditya. But he will never come. Their brother was suffering abuse but no one knows.

           Aditya was moving aimlessly that's when drunk and driven car hit him. He head strongly hits with road .Aditya wents into a deep sleep where he only hear voices but can't respond.

           Phones in Agnihotri mansion starts ringing loudly, but it was Abheera who lift the call,but with the sudden news her heart skips a beat,that their little brother met with an accident and fighting with life and death.

          Everyone moved to the hospital, but here cunning arundhati was enjoying as the little Aditya survival rate is very low as per informed by the doctors.

           Aryan, Abheera and Akshay were crying a lot for what happened to Aditya. His grandmother gets stroke with the sudden news of Aditya's accident and she was hospitalized.

            Aditya aunt and uncle also came with the sudden news of Aditya's accident. It's almost an month Aditya was not responding to anytype of treatment. He was still in coma. Everyone spending a time with him everyday but he was not responding from that deep sleep as there no one was hating him he don't want to open his eyes.