chapter 29

After  everything about Aditya reports shows normal. He was discharged from the hospital. Abheera not even leaving him for a second. After
Aditya had went everything because of them,still he forgives them. But one person is again feeling guilty as Aditya didn't even glare at him.

      It's Akshay , after  using that word,in front of him,he stopped even looking at him. Akshay begs him to talk with him. But, Aditya decides not to forgive him because he don't want to loose his loved ones again after his parents. Akshay is his bestfriend and brother.

      Abeera feeds Aditya and made him sleep and without even blinking her eyes, she is looking at him. Then Aryan came and asks her what she is doing. Abheera replied that baba,see he is finally sleeping happily without any sufferings and nightmares. I just want to protect him forever baba and thats when Akshay also came and placed his head on Aryan lap and asks them,when Aditya will forgive him.

     Aryan gently taps akshay head and tells that Aditya can't see even a small scratch on our body. Then how can you think that he will forgive you quickly. But don't worry he will definitely forgive you, but it takes time.

     Aditya listen them talking, but he don't want forgive akshay that quickly and after sometime he fells asleep. After sometime Aryan, Abheera and Akshay sleeps in Aditya room with him. After a long time elders of the family saw their kids sleeping peacefully with eachother. Mrs.sharma covers them carefully with blanket and leaves after kissing Aditya's forehead.