chapter 2

Aditya directly leave to his secret hideout. It's the place whenever anyone hurts him,he hides there. Today he was crying a lot as his baba,di slapped him eventhough It's not uncommon it was his birthday.

      They used to love him alot, but now they were treating him harshly, hence he develops to self harm himself which is unaware of anyone.

       Then his phone started to ring,it was his uncle and aunt mr&mrs Sharma. They called him and wished him and he just cried because they were the only people to wish him and to care about him. If it was not for them may be he killed himself a long ago.

         His eyes started to watering as they wish him. He just want to hug them and cried alot,he slowly speaks with them to hide his condition.  Mama,mamu I want to be with you, please come to me. For that they thought as he was missing his parents, he wants to be with them without knowing anything. Then they assure him they were coming and he can enjoy with them alot .

          Here arundhati visits her parents and niece and nephew and she particularly visits her maternal home  just to insult Aditya on his birthday. Without knowing her true colours family started to blame Aditya and ignores him without knowing what is the truth.

           Aditya came back to his home and listening arundhati voice he shivers a lot thinking what she will do to him today.

        But no one don't their lives going to take a big turn.

                    "HAPPY READING "