chapter 4

After  having his dinner Aditya immediately lefts to his room,fearing that his aunt might be do anything to increase the separation between the siblings.

       After going to his room Aditya sat on the floor and cried as his siblings, grandparents and only friend Akshay were treating him like an enemy. He wants to die but he can't kill himself because he know if something happens to him ,his grandparents, siblings and Akshay can't take it easy,but the poor little soul don't know that even his life is nothing to them.

         While crying he slepts on the floor itself . Suddenly he felt something was forced onto his face,it was Akshay who splashed over his face with a jerk Aditya wakes up looks into his eyes, but suddenly felt a harsh sting sensation on both his cheeks,his Akshay slaps him as he is treating Aditya as his servant and not his friend or cousin .Aditya silently stood infront of him which angers and annoys Akshay even more and his mother's lies come to his mind and slaps him again and again but poor Aditya stands there without defending himself.

       After sometime Akshay ordered him to clean his room and lefts from there, but suddenly he unknown feeling in his heart towards Aditya, he went to room and cried thinking why did you this Aditya, why did you never left any choice For us .

         After sometime Aditya came to his room to clean it. As it was his duty to clean everyone room in the house.

       But no one is observing that what the poor soul is going through.