chapter 1

Aditya was standing infront his parents room front door.Eventhough he knows that his eldersibilings didn't like him going to his parents room after their death,but now he dared to go there as it's his birthday. But suddenly a hand pulls him back and hard slap landed on his cheek.

        Aditya gasped with the sudden slap and he looked at the retreating figure who slapped him. It was his brother who loved him unconditionally .

      Baba"slap" again Aryan slapped him. Who the hell are you? Your just an unwanted burden in our lives. Because of you, we lost our parents. I wish you were dead.

      Aditya's heart suddenly felt pang with the words his brother used.That's when Abheera came and stops further scolding him as it's time waste to talk with a person like him.

     Abheera holds his lapels and told to him that if ever he tried come to their or their parents room,he will be punished worstly, with that statement she slaps him and pushed him.

     Aditya gone to his room and cried a lot as his siblings treated him like that because of the lies fed up by their aunt.

     Even his paternal grandparents also treated him like a worthless. He silently gone to school where everyone bullies him and many times he tried to commit suicide ,but he didn't dare to do it.

     He went to his hideout place after school because once his lovable persons were hates him very much .