chapter 10

With the truth and his mean behaviour towards Aditya completely breaks Akshay heart. The night Akshay cries alot for his behavior and abusive way towards Aditya.

       It was almost a month but there was no improvement in Aditya condition but it was deteriorating day by day. With no improvement his family is losing a hope.

       Akshay came to the hospital the next day and stares at his bestfriend and little brother who were sleeping on hospital bed. Instead of living a happy and peaceful life he experienced an horrible life which filled with ignoring and hits and  scoldings.

       Everyone were praying for his healthy life,but our Aditya were praying for death as he lost hope and as for him he was just an orphan and there was no one for him.

      With deteriorating health condition day by day his siblings realized what they had lost. Akshay stays in the hospital with Aditya,After everyone lefts he started to cry and begs him to wakeup soon  and sleeps like that by holding his hand tightly.

       Next morning Abheera and Aryan came to hospital and the sight of their brother in that situation who fighting for life breaks their heart. They again want to hear the word baba and di from their little baccha.

         Their little bean were struggling for life when the monitors alarmed with beep sound their hearts stop at that moment. He was not breathing,nothing is good ,doctors asked them to go out and started their emergency treatment. But nothing was getting any result. They were losing their hopes. finally because of gods grace he was saved and everyone takes their breath. But they get shocking news that with in 48hrs he might get another attack which might be fatal.

       That words breaks everyone heart. But truth is still on its way which further breaks them.

    That's for a day