Chapter 18: Saving Coral and Puplantis

Rocky's POV:

We reached the top, and we hopped out of the elevator. Chase started with his typical catchphrase.

"Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir!"

"We don't get any missions at a time like this, do we?" Rubble asked.

"Sorry to wake you up, Pups. But I guess we do have a mission tonight," Ryder answered.

He was interrupted when we all heard a loud but familiar sound from downstairs.

"Uh, what was that?" I questioned.

"It sounds like music," Marshall answered.

"Music from... Pup Pup Boogie!" Tracker guessed!

"Wait, who's playing Pup Pup Boogie at a time like this?" Ryder asked.

"Skye, Liberty, and Everest were," Chase tattled.

"So what? We wanted to tire out, Chase," Skye argued.

"Yeah, we couldn't sleep so we did that. Be thankful it didn't disturb your sleep," Everest agreed.

"Can you all just shut up? This is totally out of topic from what our conversation was supposed to be," Liberty scolded.

"How about you shut up?! You started the plan to do Pup Pup Boogie anyway, right?!" Skye scoffed.

"But you two joined, so it's still the three of you!" Chase inferred.

"Yeah, so what?" Everest reasoned, angrily.

"YOU GUYS, QUIT THE FIGHTING AND LET RYDER SPEAK!" I yelled at the four of them.

They all stopped, not only because of my yelling but also because of Marshall and Rubble, snoring while in their sitting position.

"Yeesh, seriously?" Liberty frowned.

"Okay, if anyone else going to talk about Pup Pup Boogie, just save it for later. Anyway, we have a problem right now. Coral is in trouble and so are the other Merpups. Mayor Humdinger, Harold, and Moby have taken over Puplantis," Ryder continued.

"Wait, what? Oh no, I knew I should've called Coral before this happened," Liberty said.

"I thought you did but you said she didn't answer, Amiga," Tracker confirmed.

"Hold on, you called her?!" Chase questioned.

"Chase, lower your voice down please!" I begged.

"Without any of us knowing?!" Chase continued, ignoring me.

"Well, she didn't answer anyway. What do you want me to do about it?!" Liberty argued.

"And why didn't you tell me, Tracker?!" Chase interrogated.

"Wait, why did I have to tell you?!" Tracker asked, confused and getting angry as well.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Marshall and Rubble, who finally woke up, shouted at us.

"Geez... So, this is what happens when I wake up my pups for a night mission," Ryder whispered.

"You guys finished?" I asked.

"Yes," everyone who argued answered.

"Tracker, Everest, and Liberty, I need the three of you to stay and look after Adventure Bay in case something goes wrong," Ryder instructed.

"I'm ready to ride!"

"Off the trail, Everest won't fail."

"I'm all ears!" the three said their catchphrases one by one.