Chapter 8: Making a Decision

Moby's POV:

"Ughh, I'm never gonna get this done before Coral comes back if you don't help me out here, McSquidley!" I complained to my squid sidekick.

I guess just one pup causing a huge amount of trouble is not gonna work. I'm gonna need some more help to do this. Aha! I think I just happen to know the best helper for the job.

I drove my Moby Mobile and headed for Foggy Bottom Beach. When I was getting closer to shore, I drove up to the surface and spotted Mayor Humdinger and Harold talking. I got out of the Moby Mobile and walked toward them on the beach.

"Hey there!"

"Agh! What are you doing here?!" Mayor Humdinger scolded after he was startled.

"Oh, I remember you... You're from Puplantis, right?" Harold guessed.

"Well, I used to be, but yeah, you can say that any way you want," I said.

"So, what brings you here to Foggy Bottom, huh?" Harold asked.

"Hey! How dare you welcome that pup here without my permission!" Mayor Humdinger argued, angrily.

"I know you guys don't want me here... But I was wondering if you guys can help me make some trouble," I asked.

Mayor Humdinger and Harold glanced back at each other and thought about it first before answering. They started whispering some stuff to each other that I couldn't understand. Finally, they got back to me.

"Hmm, now that you mentioned 'trouble'... I think I like the sound of that," Mayor Humdinger said.

"What is your plan anyway?" Harold questioned.

"I'm gonna try to take over Puplantis," I answered.

"Really? Well, I'm in!" Harold agreed.

"Uhm, I guess I'll go with you guys too. But we have to make sure the Paw Patrol doesn't go crashing into our plans. They've already done that to us numerous times," Mayor Humdinger added.

"Then, we'll just have to capture all the Merpups so they don't end up sending a bubble bark to them," I suggested.

"Great idea! But one more thing, I need my meteor piece back!" Harold ordered.

"A meteor piece, huh? I think I saw one on the way. McSquidley, go find that meteor piece I found in the ocean earlier," I commanded to my sidekick. 

McSquidley jumped back in the water to find the meteor piece. Not long enough, he found it and tossed it to Harold. Harold touches the meteor piece.

"YES! I GOT MY POWERS BACK!" he yelled.

"Alright, so first of all, we gotta capture all the Merpups so nobody calls for help. And when Coral returns, we'll capture her too. And then, Puplantis is finally ours!" I explained.

"Okay, but where do we take them all?" Mayor Humdinger asked.

"We'll figure that one out once we get there. Now, hop in, Uncle Mayor!" Harold said after he made his own submarine with his meteor powers.

I hopped into my Moby Mobile as well and headed down underwater again. Harold and Mayor Humdinger follow me from behind as well.

Marshall's POV:

After dinner, I immediately pulled Rocky and Chase into the living room to talk about the broken vase from earlier.

"Well, Chase? Did you get another vase?" I asked.

"No, not yet... I don't think there's a store I can go to now, they're all closed. I'll try tomorrow," Chase answered.