Chapter 14: Can All Broken Relationships Be Fixed?

Harold's POV:

"Oh, look! The queen of Puplantis has returned," I whispered.

"Yup! Time to catch her and the Merpups," Mayor Humdinger added.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Moby cheered, with an evil laugh.

We drove to Puplantis, and as we were getting closer, we could hear Coral talking to the two Merpups.

"Time to get some sleep," Coral said, as she started yawning.

We headed closer and prepared the net to catch her and the two other Merpups. As we were getting near her, she heard our engine but she reacted late.

"Hey, what was tha- WHOAAAA! HEEEEELP!" Coral yelled.

"Haha, got you now, queen of Puplantis!" I laughed.

"Let me go!" Coral yelped.

"I'll let you go...right after I take the other Merpups!" Moby said.

"Moby? Harold? Mayor Humdinger? Oh no, three villains in one!" Coral exclaimed.

"Yup, and nobody's gonna stop us!" Mayor Humdinger yelled, as his kitties started laughing maniacally as well.

"Don't even think about getting away! I'm calling the Paw Patrol!" Coral shouted, bravely. But before she could do so, I grabbed her pup tag with my grabber.

"Hey!"

"Hey, you! Now you can't call the Paw Patrol either," I answered back.

As I started capturing the rest of the Merpups using my net, Coral could do nothing but stare in fear.

"Now, let's take over Puplantis!" Moby shouted, and the three of us started letting out another evil laugh.

"Don't worry, Merpups. The Paw Patrol will rescue us... If they find what's going on," Coral said, in a sad voice.

The next day...

Rubble's POV:

"Breakfast is ready! Wake up, everyone!" Chase shouted through his megaphone, waking all of us up. Oh, great! I love breakfast.

"Coming! Breakfast, here I come!" I yelled as I was the first one to get out of my pup house.

"Right behind you, Rubble!" Marshall replied, but he tripped on a twig and crashed into me before I could reach the entrance to inside.

"Ouch! Marshall!?" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, Rubble,' Marshall replied, as he got up on his feet and walked the rest of the way to the kitchen.

Marshall and I were the first ones to make it to the kitchen. Ryder, who had already prepared breakfast for us, greeted us.

"Good morning, Pups!"

"Good morning, Ryder," Marshall and I said at once.

"Where's everyone else?" Ryder asked.

"Right behind here," Skye answered, as she caught up with us with the rest of the pups, except for Zuma.

"Wait, where's Zuma?" I asked.

"I believe he's still asleep," Chase answered. "We both slept late... That explains it."

"But you still woke up earlier than any one of us," Everest said.

"Yeah, because I had to," Chase answered, sarcastically.

"Whoa... Chase, relax!" Skye scolded.

"Hey, uh... Where's Coral?" I questioned. Everyone else, except Marshall, stared at each other in silence.