Chapter 2: Love at First Sight

Ryder's POV:

"Pups, I'm back!" I called, as the Paw Patroller parked in front of the Lookout.

"They're here!" Marshall shouted.

"Marshall is so excited to see Everest!" Liberty teased again.

"Liberty!" Marshall scolded, angrily, and knocked over and wrestled with Liberty.

"Whoa whoa whoa, stop it, guys!" Zuma said, stopping the two pups from fighting.

"Hola, Amigos!" Tracker greeted, seeing the two both lying on each other on the ground.

"Oh, h-hey, Tracker!" Liberty greeted back, blushing a little bit. Marshall gives a teasing grin at her.

"What are you two playing?" Everest asked.

"Oh, just a... Wrestling game!" Marshall replied, kind of unsure of his answer

"Great! Can we join?" Everest answered, wagging her tail in curiosity and excitement. Liberty glares at Marshall threateningly and gets up from the ground.

Before the two wrestling pups can answer Everest, Coral joins in and greets everybody.

"Hi, guys!" Coral greeted, gladly.

"Cuz!" Skye shouted, joyfully running to her from behind everyone else, "I missed you, Cuz!"

"I missed you too, Cuz!" Coral replied as they hugged each other tightly.

"How's it going in Puplantis, Coral?" Zuma asked.

"Oh, it's fine. Kind of peaceful there right now, which is a good time for the Puplantis queen to go on vacation," Coral replied, with a giggle.

"That's good to hear! Is Moby still causing trouble?" Rocky questioned, curiously.

"Uh, not yet at the moment. I hope he stops doing it just for now while I'm on vacation," Coral answered.

"Who's Moby?" Everest said, looking puzzled.

"And what's Puplantis?" Tracker added, scratching his head in confusion.

"Oh, Puplantis is where I live with the Merpups. And Moby is the pup that causes lots of trouble there," Coral explained.

"And Moby has a partner named McSquidley," Zuma added, chuckling.

"That's a funny name for a squid," Everest laughed.

"Hey, Coral! Everest! And you too, Liberty! Wanna do a girls' slumber party tonight?" Skye suggested.

"Yes, I'd love to!" Everest agreed.

"Yeah! It's more fun now there are four girls," Liberty added.

"That would be fun!" Coral nodded, with a bright smile.

"Alright, but I'm gonna need some help preparing the living room," Skye said.

"Sure, we'll help you!" Liberty replied, grinning at the other two girls.

Before the four of them left to prepare the living room, Zuma stopped Coral for a second. Coral was patient enough to let someone stop her.

"Coral, I just wanna tell you that you look so pretty today!" Zuma said, with a smile.

"Aww... Thank you, Zuma!" Coral replied, blushing, "Nobody has ever told me that before."

"Oh, really?" Zuma responded, surprisingly.

"Yeah! Anyway, I'll see you around," Coral concluded, walking away while her face was still blushing.

"Alrighty, see you, Coral!" Zuma waved at her after she entered the elevator. She waved back, still blushing.