Chapter 4: Missing Chicken

Moby's POV:

Looks like the little Paw Patrol mer-pup is away for a while, and she must be up there will her land-pup friends. So, now's my chance to start trouble again. When that silly Mer-pup returns, Puplantis will be gone.

"Look, McSquidley! Coral is not here right now, which means?" I said.

McSquidley doesn't reply, as always. Well, because he's a squid, after all. Silly me!

"It's time for us to cause trouble. But first, we gotta stop those other mer-pups from sending bubble barks for help!" I said. McSquidley nodded in agreement.

I turned on the engine of my Moby Mobile and headed for Puplantis.

"Come on, McSquidley! McSquidley? McSquidley?!" I yelled at my squid sidekick who got left behind.

I stopped the Moby Mobile and went back to get my sidekick. I suddenly saw him staring at another squid. McSquidley started making cute poses on the other squid. Oh, seriously? Now is not the time for dating!

"McSquidley, come on! No dating right now," I shouted, pulling my sidekick to the Moby Mobile.

 I started running the engine of the Moby Mobile again, and we headed for Puplantis. But less than a minute after we left, something else started slowing us down.

"Hey, McSquidley! I can't see... Get your tentacles off my windshield," I complained. 

I ended up going the wrong way, crashing into a big rock. Looks like it's gonna take a long time before we eventually reach Puplantis.

"Nice job, McSquidley!" I sighed.

Ryder's POV:

I was sitting pretty quiet at the Lookout when my pup pad started ringing. It was Mayor Goodway.

"Hello, Mayor Goodway!"

"Hi, Ryder! I have a problem, Chickaletta is missing again. The last time I saw her, she was in my purse, but now she's gone!" Mayor Goodway replied, straightforwardly.

"Don't worry, Mayor Goodway! We'll find him... No chicken's too lost, no pup is too small," I answered, and immediately called all the pups as well. "Paw Patrol, to the lookout!"

"Ryder needs us!" all the pups replied.

Marshall's POV:

When we all heard Ryder calling us, we all headed for the elevator. As I was skipping my way there, I tripped on a rock, and rolled the rest of my way there, crashing into everyone as always.

"Rock and roll!" I said, joyfully.

"Hey, that's my line!" Rubble replied. We all laughed at the joke as the elevator closed in front of us.

The elevator reached the top of the Lookout. We hopped out of the elevator and sat in front of Ryder.

"Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir!" Chase started.

"Thanks for hustling over, Pups! Chickaletta is missing again, and Mayor Goodway is very worried," Ryder said.

"Oh no! That's not good. It's gonna be dark soon and it will be harder for us to find her," Skye answered, worriedly.

"I know! That's why we need to find her fast before it gets too dark. So, for this mission, I will need... Chase! I need you to find clues to where Chickaletta may have gone," Ryder instructed.

"Chase is on the case!" Chase replied, confidently.

"And... Skye! I'll also need you to try and search for Chickaletta from above," Ryder continued.