Chapter 94 - 『A Visitor』

"It's been a while, Jiang Cheng...shijie...Wei Wuxian too."

Xue Yang kneels down to pay his respects before he properly sat down.

"I hope...you're doing fine..."

He looked at the stones in front of him with their respective names engraved on it, each graves accompanied with a portrait of them that was drawn by Wei Xun himself.

"Gege is...trying...we all do..."

Xue Yang places a lotus flower he picked himself at their graves then.

"Gege is..."

He could only look down when he remembers the many nights he would barge in the redhead's room to wake him up from his nightmares.

"Anyways...shijie. Your son has one hefty of an attitude for a one year old."

So much that all of them was being reminded of how similar the child is to Jiang Cheng when he was young.

"Peacock also wonders if Jin Ling was Jiang Cheng's child, not his."

Xue Yang smiles then.

"Sect Leader Jiang kicked him on his knees then, asking if he had already lost his marbles when he's so young."

At that moment, Xue Yang turns to look at Wei Wuxian's grave.

"Gege gave your dizi to Hanguang-jun, saying he needs it more or something along those lines. He's saying that but it's obvious he's having a hard time giving it to him."

Xue Yang sighs then before looking up at the sky, like it will rain any minute now.

He didn't make a move to leave though.

"Wen Yuan is also visiting Hanguang-jun, before I learned from Wen Ning that he wanted to be a Gusu Lan disciple."

Xue Yang grabs a pouch full of sweets then, eating one as he continued to tell his stories.

"A horrible decision, really. But he is one hell of a mature child for thinking about Hanguang-jun's well-being."

He could feel a drop of rain slowly falling from the sky. He still made no action to leave, but he did tuck away the desserts in his pocket.

"Hanguang-jun...hah...what a sappy guy. He gave Wen Yuan a courtesy name so sappy like the two of you."

Lan Sizhui...gosh these people.

When the rain had poured all its might, Xue Yang still didn't move.

He let himself get drenched from the rain, he doesn't care about anything at all considering he won't get sick because he's already dead.

After that, he didn't talk. He just kind of, stared at their graves.

"Gege is good on choosing a place to rest." Xue Yang mutters to himself before he hugged his stiff knees.

He didn't talk after a while once again.

"Hello."

Xue Yang immediately stood up on guard as he stared at the bushes not far from him.

"What...?"

What the...fuck?!

Xue Yang felt like he's about to die for the second time.

Why...why exactly him of all living corpses?

"Can you tell me the way to Yunmeng?"

Firstly, why is Xiao Xingchen here?! For all Xue Yang knows, he's not the infamous delinquent anymore, so why has this bastard came down from the celestial mountain?! And lastly, what business does he have in Yunmeng?