28. "ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ."

a/n: there is going to be a little time skip i hate doing these but this will probably be the only one. i just don't want the story to drag on because then i'll have to do filler chapters and no one wants that (especially me lol)

I've been working almost nonstop in order to save up for a car and to help my father out as well. During the day the twins go over to the Kaulitz house so Simone can watch them, they love it.

I've hardly had the chance to properly hang out with any of the guys, but today was my birthday so I decided to take Gustav and Georg up on their offer to take me out.

"Happy birthday, sissy!" I heard Celine shout as my bedroom door swung open, causing me to sit up. Both she and Theodore charged in, attacking me with hugs. "Did Daddy put you up to this?" I asked them and they both giggled.

"I got you a present!" Celine said, handing me a box. "And I made you a card!" Theodore said, holding up an envelope. "What?! I am one lucky big sister. Which one should I do first?" I said, looking at both of the items.

"Mine!" They said simultaneously and I chuckled lightly. "I'll do the card first," I said, sitting up completely and tearing the envelope gently. "Wow, Theo, when you said made you really meant made," I said, looking at the homemade card.

The outside had a badly drawn stick figure family of us, me being the star of the show with a birthday hat on. "So cute," I said sweetly and he smiled proudly. My eyes trailed to our mother who was also drawn on.

"Aw, you even drew Mommy. She would have loved this," I said, looking up at him. "I even drew wings on her," He said as he pointed to her drawing and I nodded. "I see that," I said quietly, feeling myself tear up a bit. "Daddy helped me with some of the words inside."

"Open it up!" He demanded and I laughed quietly, opening the folded paper. The handwriting would be illegible to most people but I've been reading Theodore's writing for quite some time now so I was able to decipher it.

Thanks for being the best big sister ever (don't let Celine see this, even though she's only seven minutes older) You are so smart and pretty. It sucks knowing that you will be off to college soon and I won't get to see you every day but I know I'll be proud of you. Celine and I love you a lot! I know sometimes we get on your nerves and annoy you (mostly CeCe) but we don't know what we would do without you. Happy birthday, sissy!

Love,

Theo and CeCe (she made me write that)

I choked back tears as I laughed at his little comment at the end. "Thank you, Theo. You don't understand how much this means to me." I tell him, pushing my bottom lip out. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Mine next!" Celine demanded and Theodore pulled away. I laughed quietly and wiped my cheeks. "Okay, okay," I give in, tearing the paper off of the box. "Whatever could this be?" I asked, shaking the box slightly.

She giggled as I opened the box, revealing a small necklace that was in the shape of half of a heart that read 'Big Sis'. "Well, Daddy obviously bought it but I picked it out." She said, reaching for the pendant on her neck that read 'Lil Sis'.

"I love it, CeCe. I'll have to add it next to the necklace Mommy gave me," I said with a smile as I sat the box down. "You guys are so freaking sweet. I am the luckiest big sister in the world." I said to them and they both wrapped their arms around me.

"Let's go downstairs and see Daddy, yeah?" I asked them and they nodded, hopping off of my bed. I chuckled quietly as I stood up as well, following them out of my room and down the stairs. I could smell breakfast as soon as I reached the landing.