12. "ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ."

Genevieve's POV

"Have fun at Georg's, love bug. Call me if you need to be picked up!" My mother said as I walked into the kitchen. "Mom, he lives right down the street."

"Are Tom and Bill going to walk there with you?" She asked. "Just Bill," I told her. "Tom is already there. He was helping Gustav and Georg set up the games and stuff." She nodded. "Okay, love bug. Tell everyone I said hi."

"Yes, Mother," I said while rolling my eyes playfully and she smiled. "Alright, I have to go! He's here." She shooed me away and I walked into the foyer before opening the door.

My mother is under the impression that I am going to Georg's house for a 'game night' supervised by Gustav's older sister. It wasn't completely a lie, his sister would be there, she'd just be drunk out of her mind and instead of a game night, it was a party.

"Woah, what a hottie!" Bill shouted as I stepped out and I smiled. "Oh, please, this is not what I'm wearing." Once we made it a couple of houses down I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off and over my boots, exposing my fishnets.

"Shit, didn't mean to flash you," I said as I pulled down my skirt and he chuckled. "Didn't mind at all," He said and I smiled. "You look really sexy though. If that's what you're doing for."

"Isn't it always?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow and he smiled widely. "At least you won't be the only slutty dressed girl there." He said. "Between Tom and Georg, I can almost guarantee ninety percent of the girls that will be there have slept with both of them."

We both laughed as we approached Georg's house. We could hear the music already. "What time did this thing start?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Nine, I think." It was already 10:30.

He opened the door for me and allowed me to go in first. "I could have sworn Tom said there wouldn't be so many people," I shouted to Bill so he could hear me over the music and he shook his head. "You can't believe anything that dude says, trust me!"

I looked around at all the people and took a deep breath. "Let's go see if we can find them!" Bill said as he grabbed my hand and I nodded before he pulled me away.

"There's Gustav!" Bill let go of my hand to point at Gustav who leaned against the kitchen counter, sipping on his drink. His face lit up when he saw Bill approaching him.

Well, it didn't take long for Bill to abandon me. I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist and pick me up slightly before putting me back down. "Hey, baby!" He shouted next to my ear and I turned my head expecting to see Tom but to my surprise, it was someone I had never seen before.

"Dude!" We both turned our heads and saw Tom approaching us, shaking his head at the guy. "Don't touch her again!" Tom yelled over the music, not in a truly threatening way because the dude seemed absolutely plastered.

The dude sent Tom a friendly nod before walking away. "Who's that?" I asked Tom as he took a sip of his drink.  "Alex! He did that to Bill one time, thinking he was a girl!" Tom yelled with laughter and I shook my head while laughing.

"What are you drinking?" I asked him and he handed the cup over to me. "Try it!" He said and I took the cup before taking a sip. The liquor burned in the back of my throat and I scrunched my nose up. "That's strong!"

"Yeah! That's why I like it!" He said and I smiled. "Where's Georg?" I asked him and he stepped out of the way to expose Georg who was in the room next to us dancing horribly. "He pregamed!" He told me and I shook my head.

"Beware, if you get close to him he will pull you over to dance with him! He's done it to me five times already!" He yelled. "Man, he's really going in!" I said as I watched him. "Yeah, I'm sure in his mind he thinks he's MC Hammer or some shit!"