9. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ."

"Alright, Mom," I said as I reached the living room where she and the twins sat. She was on her laptop. "What are you working on?" I asked her with a smile.

"Well, I figured since I have all this free time and we're going to be here awhile I might as well learn as much German as I can." She answered proudly and I smiled.

"That's great, Mom. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time. You'll have to teach me some things when you finish!" I think it's a great idea for her before she's able to go back to work.

"Thank you, love bug." She said. "Anyways, I'll be back." She looked up at me and smiled while nodding. "Okay, sweetheart. Have fun. Do you need any money?"

"No, I'm okay. I have some." I said. "Bye, sissy!" Celine shouted before running over to give me a hug. "Tell Tom and Bill I said hi!" I hugged her back. "Of course, I will."

I finished saying my goodbyes and made my way out of the house. I smiled at the sight of Georg's car and sped walk over to the side, getting in. "Hey, friends!" I cheered as I shut the door behind me.

"Hello, hello, hello!" Bill said excitedly next to me. "How would you feel if we went roller skating instead of bowling this time?" He asked and I took a few seconds to think about it.

"I suppose so," I said as I shrugged my shoulders and Bill smiled widely. "Yay," Bill cheered. "Onward, Mr. Listing!" Bill shouted and I saw Georg shake his head with laughter before pulling off.

Tom was in charge of the music on the ride to the skating rink and he seemed to be enjoying himself as he sang along. Bill would join in every now and then.

It wasn't too long until we arrived at the skating rink where we climbed out of the car. "I haven't gone skating since I was really young. I'm definitely going to fall on my face. So, no laughing at me!" I admitted.

"It's okay," Gustav said. "I'm not that great either. Bill has to hold my hand sometimes." He finished and I smiled. "Aw, that's sweet of him." I cooed and Gustav chuckled.

"And you guys want to talk about me and Tom being lovers!" Georg chimed in and Bill flipped him off which made him laugh. "Alright, boys," I said as Tom opened the door for us to walk in. "Let's play nice for now."

I allowed Gustav, Georg, and Bill to walk in front of me. "Don't worry, Genie," I heard Tom say from behind me. "I won't let you fall."

I turned my head to look back at him quickly and flashed him a smile. "We'll see about that," I said quietly and he flashed me a smile just before I turned back around.

"Georg is paying," Bill said to me and I smiled widely. "Aw, so sweet. What a dad move of him." I commented, receiving laughs from the others.

We walked over and got our skates before making our way over to a bench to put them on. Georg was the first to finish and wasted no time before heading out to the rink.

Gustav and Bill made their way slowly to the entrance. Gustav had a death grip on Bill's arm. I chuckled at the two as I finished lacing up my skates. "Are you ready?" Tom asked me and I looked up at him. "I guess."

He smiled before putting his hand out for me to grab it. I sent him a small smile before reaching up. He helped me to my feet and I was already stumbling. "Shit, shit, shit!"

He reached his hand out across my chest to keep me balanced. "Woah, there. We haven't even gotten in the rink yet." He teased me and I rolled my eyes. "I told you!"

"It's fine," He said through laughter. "I'll hold your hand the whole time. Just don't take me down with you." I flashed him a smile. "I'll try not to."