ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Genevieve Duval was born in Nantes, France where she spent most of her childhood. She was born to Samuel and Claire Duval. She has two younger, fraternal twin siblings, Celine and Theodore.

At the age of nine, her mother was diagnosed with an aggressive form of pancreatic cancer. After multiple failed treatments in their home country, they moved to America to seek more treatment when she was twelve. It didn't take long for her to learn English as her second language as she was quite intelligent.

Once the treatments failed in America, they moved to Germany in hopes that her mother would perhaps find remission. Genevieve was sixteen, soon to be seventeen, when she had to start over in yet another country.

She was under a lot of pressure between school and taking care of her mother and her siblings while her father worked very hard to support his family. Grades were important to her as she wanted to go to college and work in the medical field.

Genevieve is often seen with her long medium brown hair parted in the middle or pulled back into braids. She has blue eyes and wears glasses. She has a nose piercing.

She has a gap in her two front teeth that she was never able to get braces to fix due to her mother's expensive medical bills. She has a curvy body type with a bit of extra weight on her.

She doesn't put much effort into her outfits, as long as she is comfortable because she never really cared what people thought of her.

Tom Kaulitz was born in Leipzig, Germany ten minutes before his twin brother, Bill

Tom Kaulitz was born in Leipzig, Germany ten minutes before his twin brother, Bill. At the age of six, his parents got divorced and both he and his brother went to live with their mother. Soon, their mother remarried and nothing much has changed since.

Besides his twin brother, Tom has two other best friends, Gustav and Georg. Gustav was a year ahead of Tom and Georg was two years ahead of him.

Tom is quite the player and womanizer as he has slept with every popular girl in their school. He has no shame about it either. He loved the attention he got from girls because it boosted his ego. Tom usually went for skinny, blonde, and dumb girls.

Tom doesn't care for a relationship or any type of commitment. He likes to be able to do what he wants when he wants to and not have to hear about it later. If he feels as though a girl is getting too attached, he'll cut all ties with her without an explanation.

Tom has brown and blonde dreads that are pulled up into a ponytail and fed through a beanie and a cap. His clothes are very baggy and he stuck to mostly popular, designer brands.

He had a lip piercing and a birthmark on his right cheek. Tom's favorite accessories were wristbands and a girl on his arm.